Ch. 15

We played this board game type of thing for like 2 hours until I started to remember things. After the game we ordered pizza and watched the show 13 reasons why.

I started to have flashbacks so we stopped watching and switched to a funny movie.

After that Tyler suggested everyone go home so I could rest.

*the next day*

I woke up to the sound of knocking

"Come in"

"HEYYYY BOO"

"Um hi"

"How are you on such a drowsy lame day"

"I'm okay, I don't mean to be rude but I don't remember your name"

"Oh girl it's okay , I'm Rickey"

"Oh duh, sorry I'm working on it"

"It's okay boo. Anyway time to get up we are going to take you some places to help your memory"

"Who's we?" I asked confused

"HELLO!!! Incase you forgot ,, I'm Anthony and that's brent"

"Oh hi" I said rubbing my eyes as I sat up

*knock knock*

"Come in" I yelled

"Hello love" a boy with an accent said

"Oh hi... Felix right?"

"No? It's Edward"

"Who?"

"Um genius she doesn't remember you" another boy who looked just like the first boy said

"Oh right, im Edward. I'm Felix's brother"

"And I'm marcel. Us and Felix are triplets"

"Oh cool, nice to meet you. Again."

"You too. So what are we doing today?" Marcel asked with a smile

"We are going to take her out to some places and see if she remembers anything about living here" rickey said

"Then we are going to take her around some other places and see if she it helps remind her of anything about Ohio" Brent said

"COOL!!! LETS GO!!" I think chase yelled as he came in with the some more boys from yesterday.

A/N :: OH MY GOD YOU GUYS !!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ?!?! IM BACK !!!!! I GOT A NEW PHONE AND FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND WORK AND FAMILY !! IM SO SORRY !!! But I'm back guys and I know this was an embarrassingly short chapter but I'm going to start making them longer since iv been gone for like years.. I hope you guys enjoyed and get ready for longer more exciting and emotional chapters !! OH AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! And you still support me even when I'm gone !! Ugh I love you guys !!!