monday

April 17th, 2017

- Kaylie's POV

"uhhhh its Monday," I groaned as i pulled myself out of bed.

"uhhhh it's Kaylie's complaining day," Tyler mocked as he jumped up off the floor and jumped onto my bed.

He stroked my hair and pushed me off the bed.

"ahh, sweet silence," Tyler chuckled as he watched me sprawl out onto the floor.

"no silence," I smirked as I jumped back onto the bed.

In this moment i stared into his beautiful brown eyes, wanting him desperately, but knowing he doesn't like me I crawled off the bed and stood in front of the bed.

"i'm gonna take a shower, okay?" I questioned.

"yep fine with me" he said smirking, looking me up and down.

"you should probably get ready too" i chuckled pointing out his pajama pants and greasy hair. "i'll be out of the shower in 5 minutes so you can take one after me."

"okay, now go get clean" he laughed.

- Tyler's POV

okay. I have 5 minutes to look hot for Kaylie. I glanced around the room to look for my clothes and spotted them wadded up in the corner. I put on my American eagle underwear, grey sweatpants and my thrasher t-shirt. Next I made sure my bag was packed and checked my phone. I scrolled through social media and waited for Kaylie to come out of the bathroom.

- Kaylie's POV

I got out of the shower, brushed my long brown hair, blow dried it, put on my black Victoria's secret leggings, and lastly I put on my long sleeved simply southern shirt on. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tyler laying on my bed smiling at his phone. I jumped onto the spot next to him and set my head on his shoulder watching him scroll through funny memes on insta. Then suddenly he put his phone down and pushed me off the bed again.

"come on butthead, we have to go to school" he stated, pointing to the clock which read 7:45. shit. were gonna be late if we don't leave now.

A/N: vote if you like it ❤️ see ya lovelies ~ o