Punishment

Robbie is showing you some of his old stuff. You come across a bunch of movies and books and just when you're about to go get some water, Robbie pulls out a ring. He tells you that he made it in school, when he was around 10. He hands it over to you. "Be careful" he says.

"Why?" you ask, without breaking the eye contact. "If anything happens to it, I'll have to punish you" he says. "If that's the case" you say while smirking. You let go of the ring and just when it's about to reach the floor, he catches it. "That ring is not ending up on the floor, but I guess you are" He says and you feel his breathe on your ear. He tackles you and you're now on the floor in the middle of his kitchen. "Never disobey me" He looks into your eyes and just when he's about the plant his lips on yours, you turn away. "Kiss me" he whispers. When you don't,he says it once again, a bit louder. You still won't do what he tells you to. Your head is still turned away from him, and he slowly leans down. His hand moves your hair away and he plants a kiss on your collarbone. He slowly kisses his way up to your near. His lips touches your ear ever so lightly. Almost as if it didn't even happen. "If a punishment is what you want, a punishment is what you get" he whispers. He bites your earlobe which makes you moan. "Never" he says and starts to suck on your neck. "Disobey" he sucks on the same spot again. "Me". You can feel him leaving his mark and you. "You do as I tell you" He says, and kisses the spot. You turn your head so you finally have eye contact again. "What if I don't" You say, not much of a question tho.

Instead of answering he lifts up your shirt and his hands makes their way to your back. He takes your bra of and takes your right breast in on of his hands. "Does this feel good?" He asks. You don't answer. He leans down and looks directly at your left nipple. Slowly he runs his tongue over it. You let out a moan. "Tell me how I make you feel" he says. Still no answer from you. He then sucks on your nipple, until you start to scream his name. "So it does feel good" he says while eying you up. "Tell me or I'll stop" he says. "Please" you say. You don't want him to stop. You want him to go on forever. "Please what?" he asks while smirking. "Keep doing that" you say. "Keep doing what?" He says. He's doing it on purpose. "Keep sucking on my nipple, please it feels so good" you say. You thought it would make him keep going, but instead he says "I have other plans for you, my darling". He kisses his way down to the hem of your jeans. He takes them slowly off of you, too slow if you had to say it. Before you know it, he's kissing your inner thigh. "Now I want you to say sorry and tell me that you'll never disobey me ever again" you let out another moan. "I'm so sorry Robbie, I'll never disobey you ever again, if you just please keep going."