Shot 1: Your Order Is shipped - Love @Snapdeal

Love was never her cup of tea. Her parents have been torturing her, ever since she completed her under graduation . Her house was nothing less than a war zone . Nandini didn't want to marry as of now . Best way to get rid of these stupid questions and situations is to apply for Post graduation . She had to sweat it out to get her beloved parents to agree for the same . Finally she managed to apply MBA in a college not so far from her house . She heaved a sigh as marriage talks are sent to dormant mode at least for two years. The only soul which was as happy as Nandini was her best friend Navya . Why won't she be happy ? She had gotten an escape as well . Now both have joined the same course at same college . The free birds that they're now, not for eternity but at least for the next few days . Speak of the darling devil in her life , the devil makes her presence felt!

Tring..
Tring ....

" Hello Navuuu! Whatcha doing haan!?" she chirped .

" Nothing much Nandu. You tell na? Is everything ok at your place? Aunty and Uncle are pretty chilled na? " Nandini could easily sense the nervousness in her voice. Her tone screamed concern. Navya was a darling when it comes to her, main reason why she hadn't felt the need to have a Boy Friend during college.

"Absolutely Navuuu . You don't worry, I'm fine. In fact Papa had asked me to purchase whatever stuffs needed for college. You know what? I've already placed an order in Snapdeal. Given the fact that we have sale at this point of time, I managed to loot whatever I want!"
Nandini beamed as she was more than happy . Who won't be? Specially when we shop to our hearts content .

"Wow Nandu! You're so lucky re. See my state, Dad had asked me to use the same clothes as I spend a lot on accessories and unnecessary things. Seriously? He calls them unnecessary! " Navya let out an angry whimper and earned a sorry chuckle from Nandini .

" Come on Navuuu! You know uncle right? Wait and watch he's going to fill your wardrobe just before our classes start. How much are you gonna bid on this? " And they continued to gossip about anything and everything being the ultimate chatter boxes of their whole college , they hadn't realised that it's been an hour since their gossip session started .

" Ouch!" Nandini let out an painful yelp. "Nandu,you're ok na? What happened? " Navya was a little taken back by the sudden distortion.

"Chill Navuuu, we've been on call more than a hour na, my ear is sweating and it's so hot. Lemme put on my headphone. Just hang on ok?" Nandini rejoined apologetically after hearing Navya's concern filled tone .

"What the hell Nandu? You're careless. Got get it,I'll be waiting." Navya was clearly annoyed by Nandini's carelessness .

"Shit!" Nandini let out a breathy sigh. "Now what Nandu? Don't tell me your ears are bleeding? I know I bore you a lot though!" Navya mocked her for being so sloppy .

"No Navuuu. I had got a missed call from some unknown number. I guess it's the delivery guy from Snapdeal. I got a message earlier telling 'Your order is shipped . It's out for delivery by today' . Let me call the number and sort this out? We will speak later. Bye . Love yaaa" finally their lengthy conversation ended .

//

"Hello? I got a call from this number. Err. I was sceptical whether it was... " she was about to ask whether it was from the delivery guy , but she was greeted by an extremely husky voice .

"Sorry? I don't remember calling this number. Maybe you've reached the wrong person." She was sure that it was the same number. For a moment she thought someone is playing a prank with her.