Chapter 4

3rd P.O.V
A year has passed and (Y/N) continued to train. Everyday, she would train with Ferid Bathory, the 7th progenitor, and Lord Crowley, the 13th progenitor. She soon became the 15th progenitor at the age of 9. The sad thing is that she had no friend. All of the children would run if they saw her and would fear her for being the only vampire with purple eyes. Until one day...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I was walking down the halls of the Palace with my eyes closed, while humming a song. From a year ago until now I memorised the halls of the Palace so it was easy for me to walk with my eyes closed. I was ready to turn a corner when I bumped into someone. That someone fell on the floor and I opened my eyes "I-I'm sorry. Here, let me help you." I hold my hand out for him to grab and when he looked up, his lip started to quiver "I-I am so sorry your Majesty! P-Please, spare my life!" I was shocked. The little boy with blond hair bowed to me and started crying. Quickly, I hugged him and patted his hair "Shhh, please don't cry. I promise I won't hurt you." I smiled at him and from that moment I knew: He was going to be my first friend.

~timeskip 3 years~

3rd P.O.V
Three years later, the little Princess became the 4th progenitor after her mother, Krul Tepes. Not only that, but now she had lots of friends, more exactly: the Hiaykuya family. She developed a huge crush on Mikaela Hiaykuya, the boy that she bunped in 3 years ago, not knowing that also Yuichiro Hiaykuya liked her too.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I was making my way over to the Hiaykuya's residence, when I saw Mika leaping with a bag in his hand. I quickly went to help him "Mika! What happened to you?!" "F-Ferid took too much blood..." he said with tired eyes trying to smile. "Ugh, that bastard. Here, let me help you" I scooped him into my arms and with my speed I quickly got to his house. I entered and put him on a wooden chair next to the dinner table. I went over to the fridge and took out the curry Akane made and prepared dinner. At the same time, I got the first aid kit and bandaged his wound. "Here we go, now c'mon. Eat" "W-Wait, before I start eating please wake Yuu and Akane up." I looked at him confused but nodded anyways. I quickly woke up the two, and went back downstairs. "Mika? What's up? Why did you wake us?" Akane questioned. Mika smiled and then he looked at me "Tonight, we are getting out of this place. You coming, (Y/N)?"
To be continued...

Should you go with Mika? Or should you stay in Sanguinem and see what happens? The choice is yours. Choose carefully...

"I'll also show you a sweet dream next time..."