- Count to Three - Conflict and Resolution

[ Part Two ]

---

~~~

The next day sort of sped by fast for Gregg and Angus. Once gathering a few things from the apartment after work, they made their way to the small studio a few blocks over from where they lived -- they must have just opened up.

" Hmh. Dance-a-holic, never heard of it. "

Angus tilted his head, resting one hand on his hip while staring almost judgmentally at the bright pink sign -- what was he getting himself into?

" Me either. Probably won't last too long in this town I'd say. "

Gregg blurts with that childish grin -- Angus glanced over to him and smirked back, admiring that his boyfriend thought like him, just . . . louder.

With a chuckle and a light sigh the two then entered, and we're instantly greeted with a cheery female and male instructor.

" Welcoommee! I'm Danny! "

" And I'm Denise! "

The two smiled side by side, so cheery- so loud.

Gregg and Angus exchanged a similar look before being practically pulled in, where they were met with an almost eye-sore of a place, so fruity and yet somewhat classy. Followed by 3 other pairs of couples already stretching and swaying along to the light music in the background.

Suddenly Angus felt his anxiety creep up on him little by little, and his throat tighten, clutching a never used gym bag that was strapped over his shoulder and hanging to his left side as Gregg was to his right. Gregg took note rather instantly, though. His hand slipping into Angus's taking in a soft breath to begin to speak.

" Wow, quite the place you got here. It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Gregg and this is my boyfriend Angus. "

Angus bat his eyes behind his glasses, looking down at Gregg and giving a small smile, squeezing his hand thankfully in return.

" Ahhh such sweethearts! The pleasure is ours, really! "

Denise smiled wide, resting her hands on her hips.

" Indeed. Let's get you two set up over here and I will return in just a moment with some Q and A. "

Danny grinned and nodded, guiding Gregg and Angus over to a free corner of the room and walking off with Denise shortly after.

With a soft sigh Angus leaned his back against the wall, his ears drooped a little, cheeks slightly flushed. Gregg perked his ears and stood in front of him, arms sliding around him gently to look up into his eyes with a bit of concern.

" You okay big guy? "

" -- Mm. Yeah I'm fine, you know what new atmosphere does to me. Just gotta adjust is all, don't worry Bug. "

Gregg smiled a little and gave a gentle squeeze, nodding in agreement.

" I won't leave your side, promise. "