>Chapter 6<

Jimin

Hoseok hyung and Jungkook left, I suddenly got a call from Taehyung. "Hello Jiminie?" He said as I pressed accept. "Hey Taehyungie, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Uh... Can you come over by Seokjin hyung's house right now?" Taehyung asked, nervousness clearly laced in his voice and a bit of desperation and urgency. After I heard Taehyung I immediately wore my shoes and rushed out of my house, worried that something bad had happened.

Taehyung

After Jimin quickly hung up, I nervously started biting my nails. "Hey, it's gonna be alright. I'm sure that Jimin will accept." Yoongi hyung says as Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung nod as well. I just nod quickly feeling nervous. Seokjin hyung gives me a soft smile which I return.

Jimin

I quickly closed my car door as I raced to the door of Seokjin hyung's house. When I reached the door, it was surprisingly unlocked which just made me worry even more. I hurriedly opened the door but as soon as I open the door, I was surprised at the site.

A trail of light blue rose petals lead to Seokjin hyung's backyard with dim candles lit around the rose petals. I followed the trail to the backyard and I gasped at what I saw. There stood the one and only Kim Taehyung, holding a beautiful blue rose.

"Heh. Surprise?" Taehyung asked as I just gasped at Seokjin hyung's backyard. The trees that were there were light up with fairy lights. Surrounding the rim of the backyard were scattered rose petals. In the middle was a round table with two plates, wine glasses and two light candles.

I ran to Taehyung and gave him a big hug which he happily returned. "Is this all for me?" I asked quietly feeling tears prick my eyes. Taehyung nodded and wiped a few tears that escaped my eyes. He quickly pecked my forehead and guided me to table with all of Seokjin hyung's amazing food.

As we sat down, Taehyung gently put the blue rose on top of my ear which made me blush. Thank god it was dark so Taehyung couldn't see my tomato red face. As me and Tae continued with our dinner, we just talked about random things that came to our head.

We finished our amazing dinner made by Seokjin hyung and sat down on the grass next to each other. We lied down and moved our gazes to the stars above. "So why all this fancy stuff for me?" I questioned, looking at Taehyung to see him all red.

"Uh... Well about that..." Taehyung said sitting up while I followed. Taehyung gently held my hand as he gazed into my eyes. This gesture made me slightly blush a pink while I got lost in his sparkling, brown eyes. Taehyung looked down a bit embarrassed at what he was about to say.

"Honestly speaking from my heart Jimin hyung, I fell in love with you when we first became friend's ages ago. Back then, we were children I didn't understand the feeling 'love' so I didn't know what I was feeling. But as we grew up together and became best friends, I knew that this attraction I was feeling towards you was love. When I realised this, I was going to confess. But then I didn't. Simply because I was afraid that you would reject me and I didn't want to risk our amazing friendship. So I stayed quiet about my feelings. But recently when we met up with Jungkook and Hoseok hyung, I honestly felt like my heart was shattering into tiny pieces that couldn't be fixed. Since you were hanging out with Hoseok hyung a lot, I thought you had feelings for him. So Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung helped me with this confession." Taehyung said as he took a deep breath after he finished.

I sat shocked about Taehyung's feelings for me. "So that's why when I told you to call Yoongi hyung, Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung. You said no because you were planning this." I said chuckling a bit. Taehyung immediately turned like a tomato at my sentence.

"Y-yeah.. hehehe." Taehyung said laughing nervously while I just giggled. "What I'm trying to say Jiminie hyung, is that I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung said nervously, gently grasping my hands. I looked into his eyes and I saw fear and hope.

I chuckled a bit and then leaned into Taehyung's face and gently pecked him. "Does that answer your question?" I said grinning. Taehyung's eyes lit up as they sparkled in the night. Grinning widely, Taehyung leaned in and kissed me.

The kiss was a passionate and loving kiss. This described our feelings for each other and how much we cared about one another. After a few moments we pulled away because we needed air. Then I remembered that this was my first kiss and I had shared it with my best friend, now boyfriend.

I quickly grew hot in the face as all my blood rushed to my cheeks and neck, making Rudolph jealous at how red my face is. As Taehyung saw my red face, he raised his eyebrows. "First kiss I presume?" He said making me even redder than possible. I suddenly grew tired and let out a cute yawn.

Taehyung noticed I was tired and said, "Lets head back to your house and cuddle. Yeah?" I simply nodded as Taehyung picked me up and out the front door. "What about the backyard?" I asked sleepily.

"Seokjin hyung said not to worry about it and that he would clean it up." Taehyung said reassuringly. I nodded and snuggled closer to Taehyung's chest as he put me in the passenger seat of my car. As Taehyung drove to my house I drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Taehyung

As I parked into Jimin hyung's drive way, I noticed that he fell asleep. I got out of the car and got Jiminie hyung out too. I took the spare key I have of his house and entered with Jimin hyung sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I walked up the stairs into his bedroom and gently put Jiminie hyung on the bed. Afterwards, I joined him in bed with my arms around his waist. I slowly started drifting into sleep as my last thought for the day was,

'I'm so lucky to have him as mine now. I love you, Jiminie pabo.'