Chapter One

Hi ABII HERE, SO YEAH SHE WON'T MEET cONE DIRECTION FOR A FEW CHAPTERS, OKK?

YE

BYE

-------------------------------------------------------------

Description~~

Happiness; Noun

The feeling of being happy:

It was only later in life that she found happiness and peace of mind

Luna Johnson, 19 years old and studying her passion; Photography and art.

"I don't draw or do photography because its 'in' and everyone does it. No i do it to capture the moment because unlike most people i realise things are going to change, I do it so i can capture moments to turn into memories because no matter what we do it won't stay like that! Memories stay the same and i want to capture the happiness in them" I take in a deep breathe hoping he will realise I do it for a reason not just to be 'cool'

"So your saying you do it because the people will change and you want to remember the memories?" He asks 

"No, people don't change their priorities do!" I hardly even glance at him before walking away.

Luna lived in Australia for practically her whole life, thats where her first memories are so when she moves to London and her parents insist -Much to her dismay- that she has to stay with the son of their best friends whom they've know since collage, what will happen? Love, Yes. Drama, Yes. A whole lot of tears, defiantly!  

But with Luna not being a innocent as she seems with large unusually violet eyes and fiery natural red hair and pale complexion she stirs a whole lot of trouble for the people she's living with. With a past that comes back to haunt her and a crazy ex-boyfriend for her to deal with will they like their new house guest? Will their house guest like them? Who knows... Except Luna of course.

Chapter One:

Trouble, one word that describes me perfectly it seems follow me where ever I go. The people in my town, even parents describe me as a 'badass', 'bad girl' or some of them even go as far as 'delinquent' but I just think im misunderstood, I live for the thrill and if running from the cops give me that then im going to do it I mean I have limits, I refuse to do anything that could potentially ruin my life or something that puts someone else in danger if it was me then I would just be stupid but if it was someone else i'd be dangerous and I don't want that. The first time i got arrested most people, excluding the people from my high school were shocked they all thought i'd be that innocent girl who kept her virginity until i was married despite my naturally tan skin and curvy figure i have a innocent face, but if i told you about my sex life you would probably think i was a slut, KIDDING I don't sleep with ever willing guy -Theres a fair few, not that i'm bragging. Okay I totally am! But come on guys think im hot!- but i got to a club most weekends and only sometimes do i get laid. I understand why they thought that though before I got arrested I looked like that and when i did get in trouble with the cops i decided to just be me.

So yeah, i'm Luna Johnson. Weird name i know but don't worry im not a werewolf or anything. I'm going to study photograph and art two of my passions alongside singing in 4 days. *insert over exaggerated smile*. Oh and i'm a complete twitter addict and spent my time bitching about the fake whores in my too-small-for-my-liking town to their faces, obviously. Ah i can remember when i out sassed the queen bitch. Fun times. Lets just to a moment to remind our selfes ,as this was a time when you were somewhere in between reading a cliché nerd and bad boy love story or a werewolf novel, am i right, yes! Good

now....

\\FLASHBACK//

 "Ew she's a total bitch i mean come on she insulted my hair!" Stacy I'm-a-whore sommets screeched to her little followers. Wow, well looks like the fangs are coming out.

I approached her calmly smiling sweetly at her minions who looked about ready to kill me for insulting her oh so fabulous hair and tapped on her shoulder, when she turned around i put on my most innocent smile.

"Oh hey Stacey, you been talking about me?" i asked sweetly, you tell she was expecting me to yell or something by the shock on her face but she quickly she composed herself and snarled at me 

"Yeah, so what? its true!" so obviously i replied with one of the overly used quotes. Naturally.

"Oh so your the bitch that told the bitch that i'm a bitch,well bitch it takes a bitch to know a bitch, bitch!" i fished with a smug look on my face and the large crowd around us started laughing but immediately stopped what she raised her hand, pftt. 

"Wow thats so overused!" 

"So are you!" i stated simply and walked out grinning when i heard people howling with laughter and ignoring her plea's for them to stop

\\FLASHBACK OVER//

Ahh that was the good times! Shame she found out she was pregnant 3 months later and quit high school I thought we could finally be friends, but seriously she's got a good life ahead of her! I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Dylan and Hunter -typical player names- my best friends, were in my face screaming tings like 'Oi dickhead' or 'Is the slut dead?' great friends right.

"Ugh what do you want, I was thinking!"

"Hun we know we could tell by that consitpated look on your face" Dylan stated matter of factly. I let out a obnoxious laugh startling them but suddenly stopped

"Not funny.." Poker face on. "So what do you guys want!" i questioned curiously

"THE V!" Hunter yelled out of my window, i just rolled my eyes and smacked his very muscular arm.

"But seriously what?" 

"Nothing just came to chat" Dylan said innocently but with a evil glint in his eye, I knew immediately what he wanted. 

"No, nope i'm not going clubbing with you!" right as i said that hunter pulled the puppy dog eyes, which made me give up immediately

"Fine!" i yelled to which they cheered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST THOUGHT I COULD GIVE YOU A PREVIEW OF HER LIFE BEFORE THE 'BIG MOVE' ;))) HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT SHEBANG!! THANKYOUUU!! 

LOVE YOU MY MAGICAL PURPLE UNICORNS

PUKE RAINBOWS 4 LYF!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3