It's a Leo Valdez One-Shot!

Valerie's POV

~Monday, 9:20 AM~

Man, I just love Science!

Not.

My mood decreased 100% as I trudged into the classroom. Students were screaming. Pencils were being thrown. A couple was making out in the corner. It was a freaking jungle in here!

Well, I guess it wasn't that bad, considering that I had this class with my best friend Sarah. I walked to the back of the room, and sat next to her.

"Hey bronasaurus, ready for another exciting day of learning the entire periodic table?!" She asked sarcastically.

"I'm so excited, I'm going to throw up! Ugh, I bet demigods don't have to know Science" I answer. Sarah rolls her eyes. "But really. Just thinking about what were going to learn today just makes me wanna-"

"Alright class, simmer down! Today we- HEY! DON'T TOUCH THOSE CHEMICALS, JASON! Those are- KENDALL, GET YOUR SHOES OFF MY DESK! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH BACTERIA IS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOES?!" Our teacher, Mr. Adkinson screamed. (For once) The entire class was silent. Then the class erupted in laughter. This was the only part that I like about Science. These two kids, Kendall and Jason, always do idiotic things to get the teacher pissed off in the morning. It's kinda like their ritual! Now, you see..............

Kendall: Eh, he's a pretty chill guy. Can be a little...uh...retarted, sometimes.

Jason: He's like my partner in crime (other than Sarah). He's funny, quirky (yeah, I said quirky. Deal with it!), and caring. And he gives the BEST hugs. Have fun trying to top that! (P.S. Still not sure if he's the Jason. I'm not sure about anything at this point.)

****Okay, let's just skip to the part where things got interesting****

~9:40 AM~

Mr. Adkinson just gave Kendall his detention slip (Jason weaseled his way out of it) and began speak. I was vacantly staring into the gray wall, trying to block out what he was saying (His voice is really annoying. Like, really).

I heard the door open. Ooooo, who dat be?

"We have a new student" The teacher announced.

And standing in front of the door was the person I least expected.

Leo freaking Valdez'

How did I know it was him? Not sure. Maybe it was the confidence that showed when he waltzed into the room, or the impish grin he had plastered on his face. The logical side of me was screaming "NO! You foolish fool! Why would Leo Vadez be here? He's a fictional character!"

"I would like to introduce our new student, Leo."

Okay, it's official. I have completely lost it. My head whipped in Sarah's direction. I'm sure my face displayed a wide range of emotions. Disbelief, startled, and terror were probably being shown at the moment.

"Sarah, is this some prank that you Kendall and Jason set up?"

"What are you talking about? It's just a new stu- WAIT. Leo. His name sounds familiar..."

"It SHOULD sound familiar, because, as you know, Leo Valdez is my favorite character from the Percy Jackson series that I fangirl about ALL THE TIME!"

"Oh yeah! But what is a fictional character doing here?"

"MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!"

"Quite in the back!" Our teacher ordered. We zipped our mouths shut, and sunk in our seats. "As I was trying to ask you, before I got interuppted, why don't you tell the class your name, and one unique fact about you?"

The name's Valdez. Leo Valdez. And, umm....and I have ADHD."

OMIGOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING IT'S REALLY HIM IT'S REALLY HIM MY SOUL MATE HAS ARRIVED FINALLY WHAT IS AIR AEUJHGLAERTNLHFDBKNAJBIRAELG

*************************

Sarah's POV

Apparently Leo said something that triggered a feels attack for Valerie. God, she needs to go to rehab. But hey, I belong in one too, so I can't say anything!

I looked over to Val, to see that she was spazzing uncontrollably, and keeps repeating the phrase "omygodsomygodsomygodsomygodsomygods"

I peered across the room, over to Kendall and Jason. Kendall was quizzicaly looking over to her then back to me. His eyes asked "What happened?"

I mouthed feels attack and he nodded. Jason didn't get the message. He tapped Kendall on the shoulder and started talking to him. Not sure what they said, but it was probably somewhere along the lines of "What she say?" "Valerie's having another feels attack." "Oh."

"Alright, the only open seat right now is next to Ms. Valerie. Raise your hand, please?" Mr. Adkinson requested. Valerie shakily put her hand in the air.

*************************

Valerie's POV

I shakily put my hand in the air. Oh my gods, this is not happening. My fictional crush is about to sit next to me. Right. Now. i cAN"T.

"Cool." Leo said as he strutted over to the seat next to me. He slid into his seat. He leaned over to me, and asked;

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I may or may not have spent most of the class period stealing glances of him. You know what, just one more, then I'll pay attention to what's going on. Three, two, one, GO!

Ahhhh. There. Okay, so the cell has-

"Take a picture, and it will last longer."

Oh. My. Hades. I looked over to cheeky lad, and saw he had a flirtacious smile plastered on his face. STOP MAKING ME LOVE YOU!

I swiftly turned my head to face the teacher, like I had never heard him, and kept on writing. Where was I? Oh yeah! The cell has-

"What's your schedule?"

Leo Valdez just asked me for my schedule. THAT'S A SURE SIGN HE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME!

I eagerly listed all the classes I had.

"Aw, sweet! We have second, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, AND eight period together!"

"How did you get in my seventh period? You need to turn in an application for that."

"Your drama teacher let me audition for theatre 4, which is the most advanced theatre classes here, right?"

"Yup!"

"Well, she didn't think I was 'star material' so she put me in the next best class. Theatre 3!"

"What about my fifth period? That's Spanish Intermediate." I asked, even though I knew why. I just had to hear him say it.

"I happen to be Latino, so they put me in a higher class!" He happily chirped.

He Latino, AND he acts? Oh boy, I'm really in for it aren't I?

********************

RING-DING-DING-DING-A-DINGA-DING

The bell couldn't have picked a better time! I literally hopped out of my seat, making Leo chuckle and roll his eyes. I still couldn't believe this was actually happening! It felt too much like fanfiction...BUT IT'S NOT!

I pulled Sarah and Leo on either side of me when we came out of the classroom.

"Hey Leo, what class do you have third period?"

"Ahh....I'm pretty sure I have gym!"

"Sweet! I usually walk with a friend that goes to gym also...Do you think you could walk with us?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, totally!" Leo energetically agreed.

"Hey Valerie, my class is right over here. bye!"

"Bye Sarah!"

"Oh look, that's my friend over there. Let's go!" I excitedly yelled as I dragged Leo through the crowded hallways.