Chapter Six;

The team was in shambles. Chloe was not presents at next days rehearsal. "Guys does anyone know where Chloe?" Michelle called out. "We don't know. Did she end up not getting to pay her classes or something?" Emily asked. "Whoah. Emily." Michelle called her anger out as the team stepped back from the fight.

"I am sorry this is not my fault I am just giving my ideas." Emily tilted her head, "Oh and how about you get back and go back to Wisconsin, Hunter is waiting for your return!"

Emily had done some research on Michelle and her old team and Hunter had come by for auditions when she had to break the news that The Next Step was no holding auditions but he could be put on the waiting list for if anyone left and so far, everything seemed to be going just Hunter's way.

Emily had also got to watch some of the new B-troupers dance. Everyone from J-troupe, Becca, Gabi, Camille, Chad, Lily, Andy, had moved up to B-troupe. Except for Lily and Andy. They were no longer a part of The Next Step Dance Studio.

There were now five J-troupers, Vanessa, Lake, Luke, Aria and Neil who would probably end up leaving. They were not the best J-troupers A-troupe ever had to witness in fact - they were probably the worst dancers out of all of The Next Step.

B-troupe was now - Sarah, Jake, Charlie, and the J-troupers that moved up.

"You know what." Riley perked up as her sister and her friend were gaining close to an argument. I have to go. She felt something in her pocket and scurried off to the girls change-room. Stephanie walked in so she could spy on her.

Riley thought she was alone. But she wasn't. Stephanie had decided to tag along.

She grabbed what was inside of her pocket - a pregnancy test, she looked at it and starred. Before glancing up to notice a noice. "Who's there!" She yelled.

Stephanie showed herself. "Well, what are you holding? A pregnancy test?" Stephanie asked. "Get away! This is private information you were not supposed to know about!" Riley yelled. "This is a violation of the law. Get out!"

"Well why would I?" Stephanie asked. "Tell me what it reads!" She demanded. "No!" Riley yelled in anger. Stephanie was now getting on her nerves.

Meanwhile - Michelle and Emily were still fighting. "You two, both of you two! Stop fighting!" The fight had escalated into a physical fight with slurs and swearing. "Neither of you stow should be the-" Kate started. "Well she fucking started it!" Michelle yelled and ran off in being upset. She went to the music room and started to dance there.

Whenever she danced, she'd usually feel so happy inside her but now, as 'Don't Stay Low' played she she was dancing she just could not help but to feel... Angry. To feel upset like she wanted to leave but Emily had just lost her dance captaincy so where'd that lead the team? She was the only person who still had power at The Next Step, besides Kate and Phoebe. She felt awful.

The team was falling apart, and even though Kate noticed it - like all her bad choices, she ignored it. She did not think about anything of it. Besides. They had so much drama previously and however, somehow they won Regionals, somehow. They had no clue how. Michelle felt lucky and Emily had returned to her old ways but way, way worse.

Riley looked up and tried to ignore seeing if she was pregnant. She regretted the amazing kiss that took place on the night they won regionals. That memory was just a faint distance away. That kiss lead her to the hotel bed where she and James had sex and yet they did not protect it so she was scared. They had no time to realize it.

Riley had her hopes up but on the bright side. James was also a virgin at the time. She then huffed and then Stephanie walked off. She gave a loud sigh of relief. She wanted to make sure that no one would catch her. She looked down to see what it is and then the door cracked open so she put it straight away, no, she dropped it in her bag. James popped in. "What the fuck. What are you doing in the girls change-room?" Riley spat out with her lips. "Stephanie did not see you anything. She did know you were struggling with something and I wanted to see if you were ok." James said.

"Well fuck no. You and me are far from together right now, get out. Pervert." She rolled her eyes and shoved James out - she was ready, she came to the realization hat eventually, she'd have to look down and accept the fate. She prepared herself for about ten seconds.

Her heart racing, her legs wobbly, her head spinning, her eyes flashing, she was nervous for the life changing thing she was about to do. Look down to see if she was going to be a mother. She looked down anxiously to know and her eyes gasped and she dropped it. Michelle walked into the change-room crying about her fight with Emily and ran to pick up the pregnancy test. "Riley - you're.." She gasped.

"Pregnant. I know." Riley replied - she messed up big time.