Awkward Encounters

Courtney:

Courtney loved Isabelle, but sometimes she and Wes would forget about his roommate. Sometimes "accidents" would happen.
With Courtney's crazy work hours, it was hard to probably communicate with wes and tell him when she was going to be home.
She didn't notice Isabelle's car ad she sluggishly made her way to the apartment. After a week long shoot, all she could think about was sleeping,
Not even thinking, she swung the foot door open and was meet with Wes and Isabelle making out on the couch.
She gasped, but didn't notice.
Courtney covered her eyes and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her.
"Sorry!" She yelled.
"...It's ok," wes grumbled back.

Wes:

Joven had become a permanent fixture around the house. He blamed it on his x box being broken, but wes knew the real reason.
Whenever he walked in and saw he and Courtney giggling and flirting together, he would just roll his eyes and go to his room.
He never expected anything 'real' to happen; they were coworkers, after all.
But he was wrong.
One groggily morning, a slightly hungover Wes shuffled to the bathroom.
He knocked on the restroom door, "Courtney? Could you please hurry up? I think I'm going to puke."
"Wes?"
He turned around.
Courtney was standing in the doorway to her room.
"Why are you awake?"
"Who's in the bathroom?!"
"Um, well-"
The door opened.
"Hi."
"Joven! Oh my god!"
Wes glanced between the two. They both looked tired, if you know what I mean.
"Look, wes," Joven began, "I-"
"Nope! I don't want to hear it!" Wes turned around and walked to back to his room.
Now he definitely needed to throw up.

Thanks for reading!