Yoosung x Reader (Part 1)

Y/N=your name E/C=eye colour F/B=fave band

You both have been dating coming up 4 years now but still live separately. You loved him very much but respected how he wished for the relationship to progress, even if you wanted to stay with him. Even if you wanted a little more contact with him rather than just a kiss, or the odd heavy petting session that always ended quick with him stuttering his words and claiming he had to leave before anything happened. 

It had been a week since you last saw each other, but being the great boyfriend Yoosung was, he would call you every morning and just before going to bed each night to see how your day had gone. He was just finishing up his last year at uni and had a lot of exams due so you understood It was a tough time atm.

You sat up from your sofa and made your way to the kitchen to get dinner started. After a few minutes you heard a knock at the door. You look confused you weren't expecting anyone. You walk towards the door and answer it. "Yoosung!" you say surprised. "I didn't expect to see you today." You grab him with both arms around his neck on your tiptoes giving him a tight excited hug. "Im glad to see you too Y/N" yoosung giggled "Can I come in now?" laughing and letting him go from your grasp you let him in and continue making dinner. Yoosung sits at on a stool at the breakfast bar connected to the kitchen. "Y/N. You know we have been dating a while now, well its coming up to our four year anniversary and i was hoping to  take you out on a date to celebrate. Would that be ok?" you look up with a pink blush on your face. "I'd love to." "GREAT!" he says in his cute high pitched voice swinging on the stool. "I'll pick you up around 6 on Saturday then." "That would be perfect." A small smile creeps on your face.

You make extra dinner for Yoosung and sit together on the sofa watching a movie and eating. He puts an arm around you after dinner while continuing with the movie. You lean in to the hug and can hear his heart beat getting faster. You look up at him as his purple glistening eyes meet your E/C ones. Both your faces go a blush pink. He leans in towards you and kisses you on the lips. You raise both your arms up and wrap them around his neck not breaking the kiss, with Yoosung now on top of you. You can feel something hard poking at your thigh so you move your thigh so its now pushing against the hardness in his trousers. Yoosung pulls away from the kiss now bright red covering his face. "Y/N. I'm going to go now but ill see you in three days. 6 o'clock remember." You nod, give him one last kiss and say your goodbyes.

You lay down on your bed sighing. 'God. I don't know how much more of this I can take.' You think to yourself. Four years and so much sexual tension. It was easy since you loved him but you wanted him so bad. He was still a virgin after all and you his first girlfriend. He knew you already had experience but that didn't seem to bother him much as it was in the past. *BEEP* A text. You look at your phone to see its from Yoosung.

Yoosung : Im sorry I left in such a rush. Just please wait just a little longer Y/N. I love you.x <3 

You smile at his text but are also confused. 'what does he mean by just a little longer?' you think to yourself. You don't give it too much thought and head to bed.

It's finally Saturday and are getting ready for your anniversary date with Yoosung. Super excited, you dance around the house getting ready listening to F/B on your laptop. You hear your phone ping so you grab it. [new chatroom has opened] You open it and head to the chat room.

Zen: hay Y/N 

Jaehee: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: hay guys hay seven.

707: HAY HI HO HAY!