About the book

Started on: 29/09/2017
Finished on: 2/09/2018
............................................................................................

!!IMPORTANT!!
This book will be TAKEN DOWN for a while, it will be on radish but you'd have to pay or wait a week, I'm sorry I need the money so I'm doing it, I'm sorry again. Thank you.

Holy shit THIS BOOK JUST HIT 5 K!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IM INSANELY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THIS I NEVER THOUGHT ID GO PAST 100 READS BUT LOOK IM AT 5 K THANK YOU ALL even if you don't vote you're reading but I'd like it if you voted or even commented something.

This book is anything but perfect and it is my first book     and please support me by reading and voting

This book is not edited but will be soon.

There will be mature scenes and swearing so if you're not into these things then I advise that you skip it since you'll not miss anything, but them fucking.

There will be another book based on someone that'll appear in the end, and that someone will have her/his own book.
I hope you like this book :)

............................................................................................

I literally wrote this book not knowing where it'll end or even begin,
I know that's a bad thing but that's how I am.
My point of this book is to show that not everything in life is perfect
if something's wrong don't blame yourself, it won't do you any good.
I've changed the title many times from "truth and dare.. the bad boys game" to "dangerous love" and now "the spell of him" this will be the last name.
I have one request, please vote comment anything so that I know it's you who read the book. Don't be a ghost reader, I'd like to know what you think of each chapter.

(Don't be rude tho)

............................................................................................

TRIGGERS/WHAT TO EXPECT:

-There will be suicide mentions and an attempt.
-Killing
-Pregnancy
-Kidnapping
-Lies and manipulation
-Spelling / grammar mistakes
-Plot holes/twists
-And there might be more...

............................................................................................

Copyrights:
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, not transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law. ©

.....
Love you all and Happy reading 😊