So sexy

I drove into the parking lot of Olive Garden... this is my favorite restaurant. I was so nervous omg I opened the door of my car grabbed my shinny diamond hand purse and stepped out the car. I walked inside Olive Garden but I didn't see anyone that fit the description so I just asked for a table. Maybe I got here to early... I pulled out my phone and texted David. But he didn't text back. 15 minutes later a tall guy with handsome Carmel skin bounce curls nicely dressed and smooth face walked in. Omg that had to be David! He looked at me then walked towards me I was so nervous omg. He walked over to my table held his arms out and said "You must be Jessica, I'm David" he smile with his bright white teeth. I said "Oh yes hello nice to finally meet you" I let out a smile. He say don't and said sorry I'm late traffic was pretty bad". "Oh no it's fine" I let out a giggle. The next thing David said made me melt "You look gorgeous Jessica" I blushed to the point were my cheeks were on fire I said "I said thanks you look very handsome" and gave him a smile. That rest of the night we ordered our food and chatted for a bit we had a few laughs here and there but sadly it was time to go. I said after asking the waitress for a to go box "I should probably get going it's getting later" David looked up at me and said "Dang it's that time already.... well alright I'll walk you to your car" I smiled and said "That would be great".
We put our food in to go boxes, paid them left. When we got outside my car he said "I had an amazing night with you Jessica I'm looking forward to our next date" I smile and said "I had a great time to" we both smiled then hugged. I turned around to unlock the car but when I turned back to David he kissed me! I was shocked I didn't know what to do soooo... I just kissed him back we leaned against my car and started making out... he is a great kisser heh. But after awhile he started rubbing my leg but I pushed him away and said "Sorry I have to go" an looked at me with a sad face "I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." "no it's okai I swear" I looked at him smiled then got in my car. Tonight was great but I can't.... on the first night as much as I wanted I just couldn't.