15 | I'M SOME KIND OF ABOMINATION.

The hunter came back to consciousness, a groan leaving his lips at the sharp pain at the back of head where he was hit. He was walking through the tunnels with Kate and the professor than something hit him, of course it was Tanner, his pathetic, obsessive ass found the opportunity.

The hunter got in his feet, holding to the wall as the only thing he see was darkness.

He carefully walked through the dark tunnel, hearing chanting, he quietly followed until he came close to the source of it. And of course it was the professor. He peeked inside the ancient room, his blood running cold when he saw the teenager tied to a stone, a piece of clothing in her mouth to muffle her screams.

Tanner held Richie's knife in his hand, going around the stone. He opened the knife, holding it above Kate's stomach. "Carlos wanted you here for a reason. Your blood is pure. It's gonna satisfy the lords."

Alexander slipped inside, his eyes focusing on the professor. "At least for now, before they realize that their precious Santánico is gone."

The hunter grabbed the empty gun that he had stuffed in his jeans and walked closely to the professor, hitting Tanner's head with the back of it. He fell forward at the blow, the knife falling from his hand.

Alexander grabbed him by the collar of his jacket, turning the man to face him, punching him and letting him hit the ground. Blood spilled from his noise and he groaned, clenching it with his hand.

Alexander quickly went where the professor dropped his knife and picked it up, cutting the ropes on Kate's hands. He heard shuffles where the professor laid, but he didn't pay much attention as he cut her feet free.

Tanner grabbed his sword and launched at the hunter, who moved before it could pierce his stomach. He grabbed the sword with his hand and plunged Richie's knife in Tanner's chest.

The sword fell from both of their grips, blood sipped from Alexander's fingers as Tanner fell in the ground again. "You got what you deserved, asshole." He snarled, crouching down and grabbing the Xibalbian knife from Tanner's chest.

He looked up at Kate, who thanked him before Ranger Gonzalez appeared.

"Where's my dad...Did you find Scott?" She immediately attacked him with questions.

"Yeah." He sighed in relief. "Follow me."

"The hell is going in?" Arabella questioned loudly at the shoutings that they were hearing. She moved the curtains to the side, seeing Carlos, Santánico and Narciso all together. The Gecko brothers followed behind her as she walked in front of the three.

"We fought all that shit, to come to...this." Arabella looked back at the brothers, laughing bitterly.

"What's going on?" Seth asked.

"Welcome to the Twister. Can I get you anything?" Carlos spoke, a smirk on his lips.

"You know what I want?" Seth replied, "I want a gold medal...I want a podium. I want to hear the national anthem playing while the goddamn blue angels fly over my head," He wiggled his fingers above his head, making Arabella chuckle as he trailed off. "and I want to be in some cereal boxes, because, in case you haven't noticed, Carlito, we just pulled off a job that had an extremely high level of difficulty."