What?!

I followed the men out. Not that I actually had a choice.

I sat at a table that they had sent me to. Looking around, everything was decorated incredibly. I had crossed my legs on the seat, grasping my arms onto my legs, rocking back and forth on the chair. I wonder what my brothers doing? He didn't even try to stop them. And what did they mean, he isn't my brother? Well, that would explain a few things; why he looks nothing like me too.

{|Time Skip|}

Eventually, someone came In, staring at me happily. She was beautiful. I sat up, stared at her, like I knew her. She walked over, more guards appeared. Sitting down next to me, she smiled again. 'Hi, Machiko. I'm Aina.' She said, still smiling. 'I'm also your mother.' She said, after pausing for a moment. 'Wait. WHAT?!' I fell off my seat, feeling the memories with my brother crumbling. 'My brother said you'd died, though.' I said, climbing back onto the seat. 'I know, I know. Im sorry I wasn't there like a real mother. I truly was in a crisis at the time, though. And, as It happens, Machiko, you're also,' Also what? I was way too curious.  'A princess.'

{|Time Skip Again|}

I sat at the table, as my mother watched me look completely dumbfounded, leaving me incapable of giving a response. 'W-who's..' I paused. 'He isn't your brother. He was someone set up to protect you.' Aina said to me, looking slightly sad. I looked around again, curious as to what land I technically ruled over. 'What country am I a princess for?' I asked, more curious than before. 'Aldora.' She said to me, as I realised how huge that country is. 'WOAH! THATS AWESOME!' I shouted, realising everyone was slightly intimidated. 'Sorry.' I suddenly blurted. 'It's fine. The real problem Is, we need you to marry someone.' Aina answered, leaving me slightly annoyed. 'W-Who?' I asked, getting more curious. 'He's a guard for King Sinbad. His name's Masrur. From the Dark Continent.' My mother had said, leaving me curious, yet still annoyed.

{|Sorry, So Many Time Skips.|}

I walked into Sinbads palace, staring at the decorations again. 'This place is huge.' I said, eating an apple. 'Where did you get the apple?' Aina asked me, confused, and worried. 'Oh, an old man gave it o me. Why?' I asked, noticing the apple was no longer in my hand. 'That isn't safe. You need to learn to grow up.' She was clearly annoyed. 'Well, uh, sorry.' I said, trying to hide my attitude. 'Alright, you need to get changed into this.' A guard passed me a princess-like outfit, whilst Aina explained where to go. I followed a guard to a room, full of women. The women began to change me, and put makeup on me. I sat on a stool, laughing at how lady-like I seemed now. 'What's so funny ma'am?' A woman asked. 'Well, You see, I've never worn something like this before.'