14

" I'm well acquainted
With villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them
So they'll never die when I'm dead

And I've grown familiar
With villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them
So I'll never die when I'm dead "

Now you may think this story ends with a happy ever after but your wrong, it doesn't. I destroyed everyone I cared about including myself.

The plan was to create a different realm and get revenge on the ones who betrayed us but it completely blew up in my face. Davina betrayed me, she was so powerful she killed Freya. Instead of running my family fought together hoping they'd win, I hoped they'd be victorious. But all great empires fall, us being the Mikaelsons we should already know that.

Once I saw my mom fall it was like a light turned on in me. I tried to fight Davina and it worked enough to where she could get away. It was time to be a hero instead of a villain, but I think it's a little too late to switch. I fall to my knees and watch her start an unbinding spell, just for me.

Coldness brushes my skin and my heart beats no more. Am I dead? I can't be, I see people walking around more confused than happy. This isn't the regular world. What was I thinking? I let my cockiness get the best of me, I let Damon get to me. After all he wanted me to run into my own trap that I couldn't get away from. He set me up. More like I set myself up. I'm so stupid that I didn't see what direction he was stirring me in. Stefan didn't even bother to help me. I pushed everyone willing to support me, hold me, love me away and this is my punishment. I deserve it, I deserve it all. I ready to accept my fate and take it all in without crying, without weeping, and without begging for mercy because there's only one person to blame. Me.

Dear Dad,

I've learned my lesson and by the time you read this I'll either be ruling the world or dead. I want you to know that I love you and no emotion switch is going to stop me from doing that.

                               Love, Hope

Dear Mom,
You've always been there for me. Every bump, bruise, and bloody scrapes on my legs you've been there to tell me that everything's going to be fine, that you'll take care of me. But today your not going to tell me those things, you wit ever tell me that again. You raised me well, know that.
                                   Love you mom, Hope

Dear Twins,
You were my best friends and tried to stir me in the right place but failed. You might have failed yourself but not me, you've made me proud in so many ways I can't explain. Even though I won't be there anymore have fun. This won't make you weak, you'll be stronger.
                                      From Hope

Dear Lukas,
I know what your thinking, I should have listened to you. I'm stubborn I know. But you still love me and that's all I need, I love you too. Our first and last kiss, my first kiss was amazing and magical. It made me rethink things through. You saved me from hell.
                                   Love Hope

Dear Damon,
I know what you did, you know what you did. I will never forget this and I'll make sure you don't either. You betrayed me the worst and your lucky I'm warning you instead of Davina, I want it to hit her even harder than you. I shouldn't have ever trusted you or her. But this happened for a reason, trust me. I'm going to make your life a living hell, know that.
                              Prepare to suffer, Hope