Chapter 1 *redone*

Eren's POV

My day started like every other day, with my father drunk and yelling at me from our living room downstairs.

"Eren Jeager!" My father, Grisha, yelled as the sound of another glass bottle hitting the wall echoed through the house. He was drunk again. It didn't even surprise me, it became a routine after a while. He would get home from work, blame me for my mothers death, then drink the night away just to continue to be wasted into the next morning. "Eren!" He yelled again.

"Coming dad." I replied loudly. I slipped out of bed and pulled on some jeans. It was a hot day out, summer break had only ended about a week ago, but I had to cover up the bruises my asshole dad left after another one of his drunken beatings. Grisha is an angry drunk, and that is no secret. My mom used to limit him to one beer at family reunions because of it. When he drank, his anger was always towards the source of his drinking. Sadly, in most cases, that was me. He only got physical when he was super wasted, which sucked for me because he was way beyond super wasted after I finished dressing.

  As I got down stairs my father grabbed my arm and hissed into my ear.

"What took you so long you ungrateful brat?"  His breath smelled strongly of alcohol, which made me want to barf.

"I had to get ready for school." I told him trying to pull my arm away from him.

"You would put that stupid place above your own father?" He asked pretending to sound hurt, but I knew better. He was only nice when sober.
"Of course I would. Who wouldn't choose Hell over your drunk ass. I fucking hate..." I was cut of by an aggressive punch to my stomach. Damn, I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Your such a disgusting pig, lying to your loving father like that. You love me, I am all you have left." My dad said pushing me to the floor as he stumbled towards the steps to go to his room. "Oh and Eren, don't even think about breakfast this morning. And be home in time to make dinner at 5. Don't be late or I can assure you I won't be happy" He let out a large bletch and continued up the steps.

After he got to his room I put my shoes on, grabbed my backpack, and went out the door. I texted Armin, my best friend.

JaegerBomb: hey A I'm on my way to school

Armout: Kay see you soon

JaegerBomb: yup bye

Armout: bye

Words: 437

Hey everyone, I finally got the first chapter done for you! Sorry it took so long. I have been dedicating the majority of my writing time to start off my new book, but now that I have a decent amount of chapters on the other book, I will be able to work on this as well!

I hope you enjoyed it!

-Setta/EreriForLifes