I Will Find You (OneShot)-Lauren/You

"Breaking News, there have been several reports of violent attacks taking place in the cities of Atlanta, Dallas, Miami and Seattle. All of the reported attacks have taken place within the past hour, we don't know if they're connected- I have just received word that about a hundred more of these violent attacks have taken place and that- holy s-bleep-t  one happen right here? In the studio- Okay for safety measures we are being told to wrap it up and go offline, please stay indoors till you are told otherwise." The office was in a panic, people rushing around to pack up their things and call their families to make sure that their loved ones haven't been one of the many that were attacked.

I pushed past everyone and headed towards my bosses office, I needed to leave, everyone was panicking so this must be pretty bad and I want to be home with my wife if anything does happen. I knocked on the closed office door and a gruff 'come in' was heard from behind the door, I pushed the door open and walked up to his desk.

He had a pen in his hand as he scribbled down useless information, he glanced up at me then back down at his paper.

"What do you want Y/n?" He asked, from his tone you could clearly annoyed with my presence.

"I'd like to request an early departure" I said and he chuckled.

"No, get back to work" He said and motioned for me to leave his office.

"Sir, I really need to get home. If anything they've said on the news is true I'd like to be home so I can make sure my wife is safe" I tried to reason with him, he shook his head and pointed towards the door, I let out a sigh and walked out the door, not bothering to close it behind me.

Instead of going back to my cubical I headed towards the break room where everyone was, I stood towards the left and silently watched the Tv, one of my co-workers was trying to find a news station that was still on the air, he finally switched to CNN and thankfully it was still on air.

"-Whatever these things are, they're not human, I advise everyone to stay indoors and barricade any way of entry. If you come in contact with any of these- as the CDC called them 'infected' please immediately head to your local hospital, as of right now we haven't been informed on how this infection is spread so please stay inside unless its an emergency. There have been hundreds of reported sightings of the infected just roaming the streets, we haven't received any other word from the government other then to stay inside and that whatever is happening is some kind of infection-Anderson? Are you hurt? You're bleeding- holy shit Anderson don't come any closer, please. Andy what the fu- AH! He's biting m- Beeeeeeep" The news station went offline, everyone in the room went on a full on panic. 

 I was still in shock from what I had just seen, that Anderson guy just attacked the news anchor, bit him right in the neck, that was all you saw before the station went down, the man didn't look right, his face was bloodied up and his skin was really pale.

Fuck, I had to get home. Whatever this was it was serious and I needed to be with my wife, I needed to keep her sa- A blood curtailing scream could be heard from right outside of the break room, everyone rushed outside to see what was happening.

I was one of the last ones out of the room and when I walked out all I could see was chaos, people were shouting and running down the stairs, I honestly had no clue as to what was happening, I took a few steps forward and could see my co-worker, James, laying in a pool of blood with another one of my co-workers hovering over him, tearing into his neck as James screamed in agony. I stood there and stared with wide eyes until I was pulled away.

I looked at the arm that was dragging me away and I recognized that heavily tattooed arm anywhere, my good friend and co-worker Cane was leading me away from the bloodied mess.