4

Sooooooo thanks for 1k! Sorry I've been inactive. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1k!!!!!
(Ava's POV)
I groan in frustration as think back over the night. "Somebody's frustrated.." Mario teases. "Shut. It." I growl. "Hey, all you have to do is walk back over there and start kissing him again." Weston says. "Well look who's being
helpful?" I say. "Hey. I have my moments." He replies. So with that I get up and walk down the hall. I knock on his door and hear footsteps. My heart starts racing. It slows down when I see nick open the door. "Hey... where's Ricco?" I ask. "Oh he fell asleep." He replies. "Ok... well bye then." I reply. It was really awkward considering he walked in on us making out. I start walking back to my room. When I open my door, I look in and see Mario and Weston kissing, yes, KISSING, on MY bed, with nobody else in the room. "Holy. Shit." I say. As soon as they hear Mario jumps up off of Weston, his cheeks flushing red. Weston then speeds out of the room leaving only me and Mario. "Well well well, looks like SOMEBODY has been hiding something from me." I say with my arms crossed. He just looks down with a sad look on his face. I rush over and sit next to him. "Hey, I didn't mean it. I was just messing with you. I don't care if you're gay, or if you like Weston. All I care is that you stay my best friend." I say while rubbing his arm. He then looks up to where I can see his face, where I see tears dripping from his eyes. "I-I feel terrible. My parents will hate me, my fans will hate me, I should never have kissed Weston, I should have held back my feelings." "No no, Mario it's t up  that you expressed yourself. Really all I care about is that Meston (Mario + Weston) is real." I say while poking his side. He smiles and wipes away the leftover tears. "That's my boy." I say while hugging him.

When I woke up, I look over to see Mario and Weston cuddling and Loren just smiling at them. "Cute, right?" I ask Loren. "The cutest." She giggles as she looks away from them. Just then, I see Mario open his eyes as he wakes up. He just looks over at me and smiles. I then get up to get ready because we have a show. Take a shower and put my hair in a high ponytail. I throw on this outfit.

Once I'm ready, I head over to Ricco's room

Once I'm ready, I head over to Ricco's room. I knock on the door, and hear footsteps inside. It's like my heart skips a beat as I see Ricco open the door. "Hey!" He says excitedly, hugging me and lifting me up a little bit. "Hey!" I reply, kissing him slightly. We walk down to the lobby to meet up with everyone to get on the bus. As we board, as always, Ricco is next to me. When we arrive at the venue, I just walk around, seeing how big the place really is. (Just as a reminder, the venue is not like magcon, where there's a stage, but more like a giant room where they just walk around and meet fans. I've seen a lot of meet and greets like that so that's how I'll make it 😂) After taking a lap around the room, they call us over to tell us what to do. I turn my head and see Jackson (Krecioch) walk up next to me. Just so you know, I've know Jackson my whole life also. We don't live near each other, but we were great online friends. I've told him things that I haven't even told Mario. "Jackson!" I whisper yell. "Hey!" He responds. I wrap my arms around him, for at least three minutes. When we separate, I turn to see Ricco, looking right at me. I walk over and say, "You okay?" "Why were you hugging him?" He says sternly. "Because he's one of my closest friends." I say back. "I don't want you being all you touchy-feely with other guys. Well except for Mario and Weston." He says. "Ricco, chill. He's gay." I say giggling. "Oh. I feel stupid now." He says smiling. We walk back to the group as we prepare for them to open the doors.