Chapter 19

Lucifer above

I look at him with my mouth open and my eyes wide. I shake my head, no this isn't true. I see lights and memories flashing in my eyes. He imprinted on me!!!!

Let me explain what imprinting is. Imprinting is when your wolf chooses your destined soulmate as theirs. So yes there're are mates, but mates are for the wolf only, but imprinting is when your mates wolf and human are destined for you. Okay, my parents were mates their wolves were soulmates which makes sense... right? But your human form doesn't have a soulmate. Of course your going to get along and then get in fights, but you will love each other in wolf and human form if your mates. If you are imprinted on which has only ever happened once in the entire existence of the World, your wolf and human are mates with the other person's human and wolf form. Normally your human forms don't have a a soulmate, but you will get along an fall in love with your wolves mate. Imprinting is where even your human forms are mates along with your wolves or in my case his wolf and well me. His wolf is my mate and his human is my mate since I don't have a wolf both his human and wolf form are my mate. His wolf imprinted on me causing me to see his life flash before my eyes within a second. Moving on back to the story!!

"What just happened?"He asks shaking his head and then focusing back on me. "Alpha the warriors are ready we need to leave." His beta Kayden informs him. He nods and stands up. He looks at me one more time before they shift and take off running. I see one of the wolves with scars, oh my goodness that's the old Alpha. He looks so much scarier up close. He nods my way and then takes off running. A lady comes running out of the house and over to me. She approaches me slowly and then bends down slowly. "Hello dear let me help you." She says her voice warm like a mother. I feel an instant connection with her. I feel safe and loved. I nod and stand up slowly. She walks with me slowly to the pack house.

The lady closes the door to the bathroom she brought me into.  "Alright I will start the bath for you two. I will stay in here and help you." She tells me helping me up. She takes Wyatt gently in her arms and takes his onesie off and puts him in the bath on the baby chair. She walks over to me and helps me undress. She helps me into the bath and I sit down slowly. Dirt coming off of me making the water black. Blood circles around and mixes in. I hear her take in a breath and sigh. "Let's get you to rinse the blood and dirt off first." She says unplugging the drain causing water to rain out of the tub. She helps me up and turns the shower on. I step in and the dirt washes off of me.

Once I was finally clean I got out of the bath and the nice lady helped me dry of and get dressed.  look in the mirror and I'm taken back. What happened? "When you meet your mate your body starts to take on the shape to make them desire you enough to mark you. t's only natural. Your breast are going to get bigger along with your bottom and your body is going to fill out. It starts with your body going back to normal and then everything else."  She tells me and I look at my stomach. it looks so weird. I'm used to seeing my ribs and not have a flat stomach.