Seven

Stella looked at the time displayed on her phone and debated whether heading home to her parents was the best idea. Although she was grown up in their eyes she was still their little girl, and so going home in her state and at that time would only make into a horrible situation.

"I'm actually going to change my destination," she said to her taxi driver.

"Alright Miss, where to now?"

She ended up giving him Ines and Alessio's address, she had a spare key that Ines had given her in the case of any emergencies and this could be considered as one. It would only be for one night, and she would make sure to not bother Alessio because she knew how much he hated guests that were not welcome by him.

When the taxi reached the gates of the Addonizio villa she handed the driver a hundred dollar bill and got out. She stumbled to the keypad and input the pin that would open the entrance. It dinged and soon enough the large metal gate opened and she made her way to the front entrance of the house, which she had to say was a long walk. It took her a minute or two to find the spare key she had, and she was happy that she had not lost the damn thing.

What awaited her on the other side of the door was not something in which she had expected. Sat on the couch, that was centered between the dual staircase that curved to the top, was Alessio with a glass of whiskey in hand.

"You are not who I expected to walk through those doors," Alessio mumbled as he drank all of the remains of liquid that the glass held. He placed it back down on the glass table with a hard hand making the glass make a loud sound. Stella was surprised that he had broken neither the cup nor table with those actions of his.

"It seems to have upset you to see me here tonight," Stella let out a comical laugh, anytime that Alessio was mad she could not seem to take him serious, for he acted like a small child who had not gotten the toy train he had asked for.

He let out a long sigh and stood up from the couch he was in. The distance between him and her diminished, as he took long strides to stand next to her.

"Where's Ines? It's one in the morning and I have been waiting all night for her to at least call about her whereabouts." Alessio was frustrated and he hated that feeling, it was just that he was worried about Ines, what if something bad had happened to her?

"Ines is in very good hands last time I heard. She's probably having the time of her life as we speak!" Stella let out a giggle as she noticed Alessio become red in the cheeks.

"Do you mean to tell me that at this moment she is with another man?" He knew that he had no reason to be angry at her, as the contract stood both him and her could have relations outside of their marriage. They both just had to abide by the rules of keeping said relations out of the public's view.

"Oh yes she is!" Stella chimed with her pearly whites.

Alessio slowly walked back to the couch that Stella had found him on and poured himself another glass of whiskey. He took long sips not caring for the burn that it was making in his throat.

"So you don't mind if I stay here for the night right? I really can't go home like this."

Alessio looked up at Stella in annoyance but dismissed her allowing her to go up the stairs. She gave him a wide smile and ran up the stairs to the guest room. Alessio stayed in his sitting position while drinking his drink for the rest of the night.

As time passed he checked his phone ever so often. Time had slowed down and it was making him into a mad man. Once it had turned to two o'clock he stood up with the whiskey bottle in hand and climbed the stairs to go to his room. He was tired of waiting, and he knew that it was a waste to continue that any further.

~

There was only a single lamp on the night stand that gave a small cast of light among the large room. It was enough light though for Ines to see her surroundings. Her clothes and his were sprawled all over the floor reminding her of her current naked state. She clutched the silk sheet over her breasts and looked at the figure next to her. His legs tangled in the sheets and his hair a floppy mess against his pillow. The small snores that came from him echoed in the silent space and for a second Ines was lost in his breathing. She soon composed herself once more and moved the covers off of her so she could get out of the bed. She tried her hardest to be as soundless as she could muster to not wake the sleeping man behind her, but to her grave disappointment he was a light sleeper and felt the smallest of movements made by her in the bed. His eyes slowly opened and he gave out incoherent mumbles under his breath.

"Stay," was the only word that Ines was able to make out of what he had said.

"I can't," she responded back to him and proceeded on to get out of the bed. She did not care if her whole naked back was on display for him as she did so, he had already seen all there was to see, there was nothing to hide anymore and it was not as if he minded her current state in anyway.

"Why not?" He asked in a more awake tone than before. He propped up an elbow and rested his head against his hand as he watched the beauty in front of him dress.

"It's late, I have to get going," she answered him as she checked the time on her phone and noticed the many missed calls she had from Alessio. She was going to have to explain her whereabouts to him, but did she really have to? He never did explain his when he came home late many nights in a row. His only excuse would always be that he was kept up late in the office, which at times she knew were not true.

"Alright."

Richard sat up on the bed and rubbed his drowsy eyes. He watched as Ines sipped up her black dress and slipped on her matching heals. She turned around and with one last look at him she left. The room went silent and Richard sat at the edge of his bed and looked back at how his night had started. He had slept with Alessio's wife. He had come back home to ruin him, but what he had just done was cruel and would drag Ines into the picture of his revenge. Although the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. He didn't know why, but he wanted anything but to see her hurt.

A/N
I know my updates have been very slow, but soon they will be picking up! I just got done with my district exams and now on to finals that are short to come. After I get done with those I will be updating on a more frequent schedule.

Before I leave you guys, how many have heard Harry Styles's album? I love it! Okay I'll be going now. Bye guys!