chapter 24

*one year later *

Jess POV

Jays been in jail for the past few months it's hard being a parent by myself. If jay would have just listened to me instead of getting to deep into this drug mess he would be here with our daughter she's now a year old and very busy, with me going to work and coming home to her after getting her from the sitter my day consist of running around a cleaning up behind a child. Jay is supposed to be getting out soon hopefully he'll learn to leave that drug bull shit alone. My phone started ringing it was the Fox Rival County I knew it was jay.
"Hello"

"Hey baby girl, how both of my princesses?" He said referring to Shayce

"We're good baby we miss you. That's all"

"Well guess what, I have some good news"

"What is it jay"

"I'm coming home tomorrow baby, I need you to be here to get me before 3:00"

I grinned so hard you could see my gums oh my gosh! I'll be there jay, I love you.

I love you more he said before hanging up.

-----
I'm sitting in the jailhouse parking lot waiting for jay to be released. I seen him jogging towards the car and I got out and met him on his side to hug on him. "I missed you baby girl" he said while gripping my ass. I missed you too baby. He then opened the back seat door to kiss on shayci "daddy's princess" He cooed. After that he got in the car and I drove off.

"Jess we gotta get out of this here town" he said running his fingers through his nappy hair. I looked at him side ways. "Why jay? What's going on now" I spat at him.

He shrugged, "nothing yet, all I know is somebody has been stealing from me, and I'm gone get to the bottom of it"
I rolled my eyes at him you just got released not even a hour ago and you're talking about doing crazy shit already. I yelled upsetting Shay in the backseat she began to cry. "Jess I'm not about to argue with you, but you knew what type of person I was when you agreed to marry me. You signed up for this shit. I love my family and I will and do anything for them."

He said sitting back in the seat. We pulled up to the barber shop and I gave him the black card so he could get his hair cut and I got Shay out so I could change her.

---------
Jay's POV

I'm sitting in the chair getting lined up and glance to my left and see this young dude well put together with a fresh pair of white ones on his feet. He had two gold chains on, judging his looks I would say he's about 19 years old. So I know he's in the streets.
I got up and paid my barber and dapped him. "Good looking, keep the change" I said walking out.
I seen jess talking to the young dude when I approached the car, "what's up" I did a Head nod I said not taking my eyes off of the youngster. "Baby this is Zeek, I used to work with him" Jess said as she noticed my sour look towards him. "Nice meeting you" Zeek said as he walked away waving to Jess.

--------
Baby girl are you taking me to the airport or do I need to take a fucking uber, you need to take six damn hours to get ready just to drop me off somewhere I yelled at Jess as she was still in the bathroom. Every since I've come home from jail Jess and I haven't been getting along so well. I miss my bro Carl he and Tia moved to Florida I know jess misses T because she doesn't have any friends maybe that's what's wrong. "Fuck it Jessika I'm taking a uber" I raised my voice as she came out the bathroom fully dressed. "Jay don't be such a fuck face" she said while grabbing her keys and going to the car I followed behind her.

I have some business to take care of in Texas, I'll be gone for about a week. I'm worried about jess. I know she doesn't like me doing what
I do but fuck allat' I have to get it by any means.

I'm here in Texas with my crew we got word on the motha'  fuckers who stole from me. When someone steals from me they get more than fucked up, that's not only taking away from me but my family.
We got our bags and got a uber to our hotel. "Ay' fellas when we get our rooms remember there all combined so if you do some creepy shit while you sleep let me no so we can lock yo' ass in the bathroom" I joked and they laughed. "But naw' real shit when y'all get settled everyone come to my part of the room we gotta put word on how this shit gone go" They got to their rooms and did just that.

---------

Jess POV **

A walked down stairs to see Zeek in my kitchen he scared the hell out of me. "Zeek you can't be doing this shit" I yelled at him while he scrunched up his face. He walked over to me to wrap his arms around my waist. "Girl you better give me some loving before you start being reckless" he said while kissing all over me, I kissed him back. "I missed you" he said leaning in to kiss me again. "Where's my daughter" I rolled my eyes at him we have to stop this Zeek Jay's not in jail anymore if he finds out about me cheating on him it'll be the end I whined to Zeek. "So you haven't told him shay's mine? He frowned.I walked away from him. No I haven't Zeek he doesn't even know I cheated on him before. It's just that this man has done some much for me I can't stand to break his heart I said sitting down on the couch. "That nigga is cheating on you and always have been, stop being so damn naïve" he spat at me. I shot my head towards his direction "what do you mean?" I asked him. "Jayceon hasn't been committed to you since the day y'all met, and I'm not just saying that. He has a chick out west that's where I get my product from" Zeek informed me. After hearing that I no longer felt guilty about me and Zeek and Shay not being his. At the same time I didn't really want to believe what Zeek was actually saying.
"I need some proof, how do I know you're not just talking shit?"
I said folding my arms together. "You need proof? I got!" He said grabbing his keys "let's go" he signal me for the door and I followed him to his 2016 BMW and got in the passenger side While we drove somewhere out west so I assumed he was taking me to this supposedly chick house that Jay fucks with. 30 minutes later we arrived to the house it was gated with a black fence he slowed down and pointed to the driveways. "Whose car is that?" He asked me. I looked in shocked it was Jayceon's car that was supposed to be in the shop well as of what he told me. "Why else would his car be here Jessika? Look I love you and my daughter I'm tired living like this, just except the fact that there has always been another bitch in the picture. She's not a lady like you that has graduated from high school and college and works a normal nine to five shift. She helps Jayce with his business. I don't know much but I do know they fucking and she has a kid but I don't know if it's his." Zeek drove back to the direction of my house. "Can we go get food and go to you're place? I don't have to get Shay from daycare until 6 o'clock." I asked dryly.

-----------

JAYS POV
"Alright boys when y'all get situated come to my room, we need to go over what's planned." I informed my crew before letting them go get settled into their rooms.

"Okay I just got word that we have the location on where this mystery nigga is who stole from me." I told the boys I had someone watching their trap for me he told me that there was two big niggas at the door and he'd take care of them whenever I gave him word to do so. "Okay black you coming with me the rest of the guys are to be posted at every door there is at this here trap y'all understand me?" Gotchu' boss man black replied "alright load the fuck up then let's get to it"

We arrived to the spot my crew had everything on lock and in order. They kept one of the men alive to buzz me in after I got in I put the gun to his temple and shot him.
I reached a room in the back where I smelled nothing but weed. He turned around in his chair. "Took you long enough bro" I stood there in shock lowering my gun. I almost wanted to shed a tear because the person in front of me was family I grew up with him. We we're raised in the same house and he betrayed me.

Who is it y'all? Why Jessika ain't tell that man her daughter isn't his😂smfh BUT THE GAG ISSSSSS🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Fmosc:teamlilbottay
Facebook: Brittany Cross
Twitter:Ayeooo_brittnay
❤️