book info

Hey everybody, I have a friend who has been trying to kill herself, she hasn't cut, but she almost stapled herself so that way she would die faster. She also promised herself that when she was twelve that she would commit suicide. Luckily my other friend is also trying to get them to stop. We are progressing but she still wants to die. Her name is Sam, though that is actually her nickname I will not say her real name, Sam if you are reading this, please remember that you have people that care and support you. Please do not commit suicide, or harm yourself in any way. I had a friend who was abused, beaten up everyday, and bullied, until she met me. I was kind to her, but my kindness wasn't enough to stop her from killing herself. It was two months before she would turn about 8 years old, that was when she jumped off of an abandoned building,which was extremely tall. I was watching the news when it showed some stupid family filming the whole thing, one kid was screaming at her to do a trick while she would jump off the building!! I was heartbroken, I had lost somebody very important to me that day, and I still regret every thing that I didn't do for her. So please please please do NOT hurt or kill yourself. You are unique, pretty, and perfect in your own ways. And I will love and cherish you no matter what. And Sam please stop doing this to yourself it breaks my heart to see you in pain. I will always care about you. Always remember that okay. Thanks guys for reading this, I have been keeping this to myself for such a long time. I hope you all have a wonderful day, bye.