Individual Rp :3

Name:

Sequoyah Ivy Jade

 Age:

26

Nationality/Race: (optional) 

Half-Filipino

Half-Italian

Personality: 

Sequoyah is an assertive and a casual young man, often times, sarcastic and sassy, raised by his sister and mother, he grew to be quite feminine and has a knack for being observant and at the times, accusing, growing up in a peaceful environment in the Philippines and with zero experience in relationships, he gets a bit flustered when guys compliment him or flirt with him, however, his sisters taught him f#ck boi radar, so he can instantly spot which is which.

Gender (male or transgender): 

Male oh Male.

Species:

Human

 Height:

5'3

 Eye color:

Brown, dark brown.

 Hair color:

His hair color was naturally black, but he personally loves strawberry blonde and dyed it.

 Appearance: (link or written out in detail):

Despite being mixed, Sequoyah has pale fair skin, it may be due to the fact that he's a shut in and rarely goes out of his house, but other than that, he takes good care of his skin, he's eyebrows are well defined, a pair that females would kill to have, he has naturally long and curly eyelashes so when he puts on mascara, it's like nothing happened, his eyes are very big and doe-like and he is often teased by his sisters because of it, he is short, standing around  5'3, and his lips are pinkish pale and he often peels it, that's why he always has chapstick in his pocket.

 Special markings or items: (tattoos, piercings, necklaces, etc.):

He has a tattoo on his hand that looks like this.

Sexuality:

Raging Homosexual

 Position (uke, seke, Suke):

Uke, but is shy about it.

 Likes:

-His Job ( Currently an upcoming Forensic Scientist )

-Buying New Clothes

-Denim Jackets that have embroidered designs on them

-Tall people

-Peeling off his lips (When he's anxious or he forgot his chapstick)

-Sweet Treats

 Dislikes:

-F#ck bois :3

-Liars

-Bitter food

-People who act as if they know him.

 Turn On/Off:

Ons: (Though a full-blown virgin he has a few :3 )

-Sex in risky places

-The use of toys on him

-Name Calling

-A few kinks

-And I'll think about more later, I'm in a bit of a block.

Offs: 

-One time-things (He wants to have sex with the one he really loves.)

-Any kind of weird fetish

-Bodily waste

-Blood

-Bad Hygiene.

 Backstory (optional):

Sequoyah had Filipino mother and an Italian Father, though he was an accident, his mother refused to have him aborted, and he was born, as the only male and youngest child out of 5 sisters, his mother was married to the Italian man before but immediately filed a divorce and full custody of him when she saw he wasn't fit to be his father, and as such, he grew up without a father figure, bu that didn't stop him from excelling in all of his subjects and become a gymnast and acrobat ( courtesy to his sisters' relentless convincing and bribery ), originally, he trained to be a nurse and once worked in a hospital, but he was drawn to forensics and thus shift his course, passing it with flying colors.

 Extra:  

He has slight ADHD which makes him a bit jumpy and fiddle with things, even more when nervous.

He has a habit of peeling of skin off his lips, which he does often when he's anxious.