{Hinita's Story}

Heyooooooo, so this is my second fanfiction, don't judge I'm only human Hope you enjoy!! T-T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

You were going to dinner with Shoyo Hinita, I guy you had a crush on for ages!!

You went to an elegant dinner place, I didn't expect it. But he was clearly rich.

I was a white buttoned shirt, the material was pretty thin. It was kinda showing through you black lacy bra. You added a slim black skirt that was just covering your thigh.

You drove to the venue. As you walked into the place it was so beautiful, you saw Hinita  wavering a little. You went to his table. But a lot of people, stared at you, their jaws opened.

Hinita put his hand out to give you a handshake, you thought of this as an opportunity to show your cleavage. You bent down closer to him revealing more skin.

Hinita's P.O.V

"Woah, this girl is not dose she realise what she wearing? Like damm. I hope I can catch her this time" he thought to himself. You looked up for a bit.

You then looked at (F/N). I proceed to tell her that one of his friends were coming. She simply nodded.

You then realised that this girls foots was rubbing against you. You blushed slightly.

You looked at her. Expecting a mischievous smile but it was innocent.

Your friend arrived. You waved you hand in the air to signal to him.

You informed (F/N) that he was there. She smiled once again.

Once my friend came, we ordered and had a very pleasant conversation.

She was still rubbing against my leg. She started to move her leg up near my crotch.

I blushed immediately. The conversation we were having were about bath tubs.

My friend whispered in my ear, "Are you imagining her make in a bath tub,ehh"

You lit up a blush, you friend laughed. You weren't blushing because of that but because you leg was resting on his crotch.

Friends P.O.V

I didn't knew Hinita was that dirty. I also didn't realised the time.

I said some business to attend to. I said thank you Hinita for dinner  and walked off.

(F/N) smiled and waved me good bye. Hinita was bright read.

I'm sorry I left him in awkward conversation but I'm gojgmto get them together somehow.

Message to Hinita: Good luck with the girl 👍🏻
Message from Hinita: 😟😟😟

Your P.O.V

You winked at Hinita, and said "call me".
You left , and also left behind a piece of paper that had your number on it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rest is up to your imagination!

I do not own these characters
I do not own this app
I do own Story line

Please leave your suggestions down below!

-HeyImTeresaNguyen