Characters: N/A= you, Dean, Roman, and Seth

"See you tomorrow, n/a" Seth said to me as I went to the locker room to change clothes. " Yeah, you too!" I replied as I headed my way. Gosh, I was so tired from the tag team match that I needed to take a quick shower. " Whats up n/a, how was your match?" Dean had asked as soon as I entered the locker room. " God, it was fucking great man! I- I mean Seth and I won the tag team match!" Dean said proudly, " Keep it up, girl!" I had said thank you and headed towards the showers. As I had started towards the showers, I had bumped into Roman, which I secretly had the biggest crush on him, but he was a real jerk! "Watch where the fuck you are going next time!" Roman said in anger. "I-I am s-sorry!" I replied. Goddammit, I DO need to watch where Im going next time, because I just pissed off my biggest crush! " Look, you are fine. Im sorry for yelling at you." Roman said. I was shocked at his response, but I wasnt gonna complain. He walked away and I entered the showers. As I took my clothes off, Roman had entered the shower. "What the Fu-". He interrupted and said, " I cant do this anymore, I need you now n/a" I was so confused, I didnt even know he knew my name but again I was gonna complain, I just stood in the shower, naked, with Roman in the showers, naked too and stood there like an idiot. That is when he started to grab my breasts and push me towards him. "Jump!" said Roman and I did what he said. That is when he started the thrust in and out of me. I started to moan. "Uh, Roman please....keep going!" I ended up saying. Then he started to thrust even faster, I was moaning sooo loud, everyone in the locker room was whistling and saying " Do that somewhere else!" or " Roman, fuck that bitch hard!" That is when we both decided to stop, thanks to everyones weirdness and comments. " We will finish this another time!" Roman replies. I nod my head in understatement.  

     {Sorry if this sucked ass, it was my first one, and It is midnight and im tired! More and better to come though}