Chapter 29: Final battle

Masaru's POV
I still wasn't sure if I was ready for this battle, but that didn't matter. Everyone was counting on me to help defeat Naraku.

We were walking towards Naraku's destination everyone seemed tense.

This is what we have been waiting for and the moment is finally here.

We arrived at the place where the final battle will take place, Naraku's castle.

We entered and walked through the long dark and gloomy halls and we made it to a cave with a huge crack over at the right side.

When we entered the cave Naraku was standing in the middle his back turned to us.

None of us spoke but Inuyasha did rush him and attempt to stab him in the back but failed due to Naraku jump in into the air.

No one spoke but the battle began. Everyone attempted to strike him but to no avail.

After a while of attacking Makatza, Gin and Gin's pack along with Koga and his pack joined the battle and it picked up again.

Nothing changed we still couldn't get in a hit and we were beginning to feel exhausted. 

Then Naraku did something I couldn't comprehend that forced Inuyasha to turn into a full yokai. Inuyasha completely lost sense of everything.

"Dammit we don't have time for this!" I yelled out.

Kagome ran towards him and kissed him, although that only seemed to anger him more. As shocked as everyone was we continued battling Naraku but as soon as Inuyasha was about to attack Kagome Koga ran in to save her.

"Yo Masaru why don't you try kissing the mutt!" Koga exclaimed after putting Kagome in a safe spot and continuing to battle.

"What makes you think that's gonna work?" I question.

"Masaru we all know you love him just do it already!" Izumi yelled.

I didn't bother say anything I simply ran over to Inuyasha as soon as I got close he swiped his claws at me. I didn't have enough time to react considering how close I was. I felt a small amount of blood drip from my left cheek where Inuyasha's claws had cut me. I grabbed his wrist and smashed my lips to his. I pulled back and saw him returning to his original self so I dashed off to fight.

As soon as Inuyasha regained his sense he rejoined the fight.

No conversation was going on everyone just wanted this to be over.

I was distracted.

I didn't expect anyone to leave this battle unharmed but all the smells of different blood was distracting me. I couldn't completely focus.

I glanced over at Inuyasha who looked over at Kagome.

Kagome slightly nodded at Inuyasha and Inuyasha slightly nodded at me. I wasn't very sure of what was going on but at soon as I saw Kagomes spiritual arrow zoom Inuyasha's wind scar followed then I combined my Shōmei's attack with my Kasai's attack my attack connected to Inuyasha and Kagome's.

It went straight through Naraku's shield and pierced him right in the chest.

We were watching him die I noticed one of his tentacles shoot towards Haru.

I full on sprinted as fast as I could and covered Haru before it could touch him.

I felt immense pain where the now disintegrated tentacle had stabbed me. I started to feel numb and I collapsed on the cold ground and felt the warm blood pool around me.

I heard people screaming my name but they all sounded distant. I saw everyone circle around me.

I even saw them crying for me I would have never imagined they would cry for me.

I heard things like "stay awake" and "breathe okay" also "please don't leave us" from Haru and Izumi.

My body was numb and my vision started becoming blurry. Soon everything became black.   

YOU GUYS IM SO SORRU FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I WAS HAVING THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK EVER BUT IM HERE AND IM INSPIRED AGAIN IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOUN WAIT SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!