15

Kihyun's POV

PinkIsMyColorKihyun : where are you ?

IMchangkyun : im sorry, i suddenly feel sick and i cant get up from my bed.

PinkIsMyColorKihyun : sigh...it's alright, hope you will be fine soon. 😊

Kihyun threw his smartphone to the bed. He felt disappointed and wanted to meet changkyun so bad. When he think  again that would be bad because on messenger changkyun said he was feeling unwell. He wanted the boy taking a good quality rest so he cancelled his plan to go to the hotel where changkyun and his classmates at.
...
It was 21th call from the same girl, Yukari. After what she has done he promised, he will never talk to her again.
"Shut up!?" Kihyun took his smarthphone and turned it off so he wouldn't hear the coming call anymore.
Kihyun sat on his bed, thinking about one person. It was the good chance for them to see each other. But the condition wasn't really supportive. He sighed deeply, and scratched his nape.
"What a unlucky me." He chuckled a bit. His eyes were looking through the window. The skies were blue but his heart was gloomy.
He wanted to blame someome but who ?
He wanted to run but where ?
He was confused because their meet up which supposed to be surprising and memorable suddenly canceled.
'What if he is having fun with his classmates and decided to cancel our plan... is it?'
"How fool i am. Of course he has bunch friends. I'm not that important tho. Maybe he lied to me. Well it doesn't matter...at least i..fine."
Tear drops  fell, kihyun gripped on bed sheet.
His feeling showed a sadness, through his teary face.
At his side, he also cried, afraid if changkyun really forgot about him. He afraid if changkyun left him. When he heard about his vacation in japan he couldn't help to jump and smile like a crazy. That time he felt flower was blossoming in his heart and after knew this, after heard the bad news, he suddenly felt insecure and teared his hope apart.