Planet Nerdo - How to get there.

There are two types of people in this world; those that are alright at school and those that are best at school. Those that are best at school are known as the "Nerds" and according to others are not normal. This doesn't bother the nerds because to them everyone else is seen as common and disrespectable people. The nerds are a completely different race entirely.

Fortunately, for them, no nerd shares the same building, place or even planet with the so called common and disrespectful people. Just the thought of this is enough to give any nerd nightmares. So, the nerds are hauled off in the Nerdo express to Planet Nerdo. A dream come true for any nerd.

The one-way trip to Planet Nerdo is found very early on in children ranging from 3 to 6 years old through a non-contagious disease called Nerdasemia. The symptoms of this very rare disease are: the willingness to revise and learn, getting upset when it is home time from school, knowing the speed of light in exact meters per second and downloading GCSE textbooks on your mum's or dad's IPhone when you're only 5.

This is what happen to one boy who found himself on the Nerdo Express when he was 4. Throughout the journey he was reading the Physics textbook which he downloaded on his Mum's IPhone just last week and answering every question on every page and showing no signs of a struggle. His proud parents beamed at him every time he turned the page.

His name... Tom King. And he is the newest addition to the Planet Nerdo family.