Chapter I - Elle

Philippines, Manila

Monday, a typical day for Elle who wakes up in 6:00 in the morning, prepares for school and spend the whole day in class, but if you were thinking that this Elle is a good student, you are wrong.

Whenever the night falls, her uniform transforms into a black fitted dress. Her morning look becomes wild. Her pink lips will be as red as an apple. And her eyes will be flirty as it can be.

"I'm totally free" she said to herself. "I can do whatever I please to." she talked to herself. "I can stand up by myself already" and her lips formed into a devilish smile.

Suddenly her phone ring.

It's her mom, Lynda.

Oh c'mon, she thought.

She picked it up and answered it. 

"Yeah?" tried to be casual.
"I heard you aren't staying in your apartment every night, is it true?"

Who the hell told her? Argh! It must be Helen, the landlady. That old lady! She's dead.

"No."
"Okay, this is enough! I sent your aunt there last night to spy on you! And she confirmed to me that you went to a bar! You are supposed to study there!"

Don't tell me you're going to send me back there in the province. I can't be, I don't want to be. She wanted to say her thoughts, but she remained silent.

"You are going home this intant!"
"NO!" without thinking, it flew out to her mouth like a bird from a cage.
"I'm not going home mom! I can't live like that anymore! I fit in here! And I will stay here!"

Ellen can still hear her mom's voice even she threw her phone on her bed.
Without a word to her mom, she grabbed her purse, retouched her lipstick and stepped out in her apartment.

Suddenly, she heard two beeps of a car.

"C'mon! jump in bitch!"

It's Gab. My bestfriend. She's beautiful, tall, white and skinny. But my most favorite part of her, is her happy-go-lucky personality.

I love her, I love my bestfriend.

"Yeah right!"

"Hey elle, remember Aya?"
"Of course I do! That bitch who's always by my man's side? Ugh. Hate her."

Gab smiled widely. "I know where that bitch is."

Elle smiled as wide as her smile, and they laugh out loud while hitting the road.

This night's gonna be awesome.