Chapter III - Crys

"C'mon, just this night." Joe said, Crys' foster father.

"I will go somewhere else!" And Crys began to walk away. When he's at their door house, he looked back to Joe and said "Better than having a dinner with you." He said with disgust.

Joe knew it from the start, he knew he will get rejected again. But he never looses hope to the son of his wife, Jean.

Crys hopped in his car, started the engine and drove away, leaving Joe standing out in their house and sighed heavily.

Jean went outside to comfort Joe. "He might not over with it yet. Let him be and let's eat instead, alright?" with her words and a few tap on his back, Joe feels a lot better now.

Crys still doesn't know where to go. He passed a lot of bars along the way, but nothing cathed his attention.

Except when he saw a familiar face walking on the side walk.

Crys immediately stopped driving and went down the car to chase that person.

Finally! I'll get to see you again dad! His mind is getting so excited. When he finally reached the man's shoulder, the man looked into him.

Crys' excitment and happiness faded in just one second.

It's not him.

"I'm sorry man, I just thought you were someone else." Loneliness invaded him fast. He went back to the car and started questioning hiself.

"Where are you?"
"Why did you leave me?"
"Is it easy to forget that you have a child here? And still waiting for you."

He never saw his father personally, and his old father's picture is his only guide to find him.

It was all Joe's fault. He said to himself.
If he didn't get my mother away from my real father, Jess. He won't leave me.

Crys never wanted to know the whole story from his mother's mouth, but the abandoned letter he found under her mother's bed when he was six, sums it up. The whole story is already in that piece of abandoned paper.