Before Me...

This was life before I was born. My mom (Kyra), my dad (Oscar) and my goofy big brother Buggy!! (Levi). They lived somewhere called Montana which is very far away with my great grandma!
My mom and dad decided to start a YouTube channel a long time ago, before buggy was even born! I am so glad they did because when I was born I had almost 1 million people who already loved me and would protect me. It feels good.

My mom and dad were trying to have me for a while because they wanted me and buggy to be close in age (or at least that's what I've heard on the vlog) When my mommy took the pregnancy test, daddy tricked her and swapped it for one with his pee on it! Gross! And then he woke up big brother to tell mommy I was in her belly! I could feel mommy crying and it scared me because I thought she was sad, but she wasn't, she was happy!

When I was in mommy's belly I always heard "good morning bug buddies" but I never knew who they were talking to because no one was talking back. They sounded so silly! Even when mommy was in the house alone I heard her talking to someone and I would always listen out for someone's response! I loved hearing new voices but no one ever answered. Obviously once I was born I realised it was a camera and they were talking to my friends!