The day i was born...

Today I was born, it is the 16th February 2017. It was a pretty great day all around of course! Before today my mommy had had some scares so she planned a c-section which I was scared about because they were going to cut my moms belly and it would hurt her. They had to leave super duper early in the morning I was so tired and big brother buggy got left with grandma Korina, uncle Caden and aunt Kaycee!

I felt a lot of prodding and poking and it was so annoying! I could hear so many machines beeping, my heart beat was so loud to be honest I was really scared. I heard machines getting louder and louder, I felt the tear in moms belly. I opened my eyes, looked up and saw a big set of pointy things in blue grabbing me. My first reaction was to cry, I didn't know this person, I'd never heard his voice before. I felt like I was flying and then I saw her, a beautiful blonde haired woman, her voice sounded familiar, it was my mommy! She held me tight. I heard "She's beautiful Kyra" I knew that voice! It was daddy!

I didn't get to spend much time with mom before they took me away, but daddy came with me so I felt safe. They weighed me and I was 6lb11oz but silly daddy told people I was 6lbs and I heard a person in blue say I was born at 7:52am which I think means it's morning. After what felt like a lifetime they took me back to mommy, she told dad her belly hurt and I felt sad because it was my fault. She was sleeping and so did I because I was very tired! When I woke up the room was full of people who I've never seen before but I knew their voices and I was so exited! It was grandma Korina, Uncle Cayden, Aunt Kaycee and I could hear buggy because of his screaming I was so exited to finally see him!

They held me so close I could hear their hearts beating, again I felt so safe. It was Buggy's turn to hold me, daddy and grandma were there helping. Buggy had a big smile and he kissed my forehead but then grandma took me away and he got sad and tried to pull me closer, I got a bit scared because I'm so small but I know he didn't want to hurt me!
I loved them so much.
I slept for a little while, waking up for milk but it got dark and I was scared so I wanted to sleep a lot. But when it was light again I got more visitors! It was grandad Oscar, Grandma Sandra, Uncle Leo and Aunt Andrea! It was so nice to finally see them!