Breakfast

Tobin's p.o.v
I woke up with a figure on my chest, her hair was so messy when she asleep. I can hear her gently breathing, images flash through my head of last night. Man did that feel good, I'm laying in bed thinking to myself how I woke up earlier than Christen. I took the time to study her face, she had some really bony cheekbones. I stopped when I got to her lips, I wanted to kiss her again. I checked the time, it was 7:47. Crap, breakfast is about to start. I got up trying not to wake up Christen. I took a shower and decided to wear my usual clothes v-neck t-shirt, black joggers, vans, and my famous SnapBack. When I finished, Christen was still asleep on my bed, I walked over there.

"Hey sleepyhead, you have to get up" I said, I heard an angry grunt. "Come on, it's almost breakfast and you have to take a shower" I pointed out. "But I wanna stay here and cuddle with you" she responded still closing her eyes. She put a pillow over her head and went back to sleep. "Chris don't make me do this" I said smirking. "Do what?" She asked with her head still covered by the pillow. I jumped on her and started kissing her neck and tickling her at the same time. I heard giggles and laughter from her.

"Tobin stop, it tickles" she said laughing. "I'll stop if you get up" I said still tickling her. "Ugh fine, but I'm only getting up because I'm hungry" she responded. Chris got up and headed towards the bathroom. I just laid there on my bed thinking how lucky I am. Then I heard the shower stop and thought it'll be funny to scare Chris. I hid in the closet waiting for her to come out.

"Babe?" I heard her say when she came out. I jumped out of the closet "BOOOOO!" I yelled. She screamed in one of the most cutest ways, her screams were always cute. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any clothes, just a towel wrapped around her body. I started cracking up that I fell on my bed I looked up and see Christen's face, she was mad but at the same time happy. She smiled at me and jumped on my "you little rascal" she yelled while on top of my. "Heh, I'm Your little rascal" I smiled. She looked at me giggling, she hugged me with her chin on my collarbone. She was slowly breathing on my neck, suddenly I had goosebumps. I flipped our positions as my her legs were between mine. I smiled down at her making her smile, she stared at my lips as I stared at her. Our eyes found contact again as she kept looking down at my lips again. I leaned in connecting my lips with hers, it was a gentle kiss, then she started putting pressure. The kiss got heated real quick, until I pulled away.

"Babe we have to get down stairs before people are gonna ask what happened" I said. "But I don't wanna go" she pouted giving me her puppy dog eyes. As much as I hated to say no, we still had to go. I got up and gave her a hand, she accepted it as I pulled her closer to me. Her hand was on my chest as mine were on her waist. I kissed her as I shoved her back to the wall, my lips shifted to her neck as she grabbed my neck. I stopped when I remembered about breakfast. I pulled back and she sighed, "ok now you can get ready" she pulled her head back and left. Man, she's hot when she does that, I smacked her butt when she was walking back to the bathroom. She turned around blushing then she gave me a smirk.

She came out wearing booty shorts and a tank top. I stared at her admiring her beauty, she blushed and walked up to me. She grabbed my hand and said "come on we have to go". "Why can't I stare at a cute angel" I replied. Before I knew it we were already down at the breakfast room. After I grabbed my food, I sat at a table with Kling, Moe, Ash, Ali, Kelley, Alex, and Christen. Ash and Ali were talking. Kling and Moe were having an argument about which macaroon was the best. Alex was on her phone, I bet she was texting Servando. Kelley and Christen were talking about dogs. I stared at Christen for a long time, she was pretty. Then she was me and she blushed, I made an excuse saying I had to use the bathroom. I got up and walked away to the bathroom, I heard the door open and I was pushed against the wall as I felt a certain taste of lipgloss on my lips. It was Christen, her lip gloss tasted like Like strawberries. She pulled away and said, "I couldn't wait anymore to kiss you". I smiled, "me neither" I said as I reconnected our lips.