Chapter 31: Gabe And Dan

The two boys step out after shooting Erin and Devien.

Amias is still out and Dehtor is weak from that all. Gary and Donnie are speechless.

Donnie growled. "What the hell is even going on?!" He yelled in anger and the two new boys sigh.

"I'm Gabe, this is my little brother Dan" He said with a smile, something these two boys of their world, were seemingly, unable to do.

"I'm Gary, this is Donnie" Gary said quietly.

Dan smiled happily, even after this all. "Well sorry about that, Erin and Devien found out about your world and wanted to destroy it, we had to try and put a stop to them, so we just had to paralyze them temporary"

How could this guy be so happy. Wait? Erin and Devien had lied, their world was a bit different, though not the exact same.

"uhh, what is your would, like how you met the two?" Gary asked.

Gabe took over. "Erin had always been a trouble maker, he's not actually that old, but he met us, and didn't like us, but as a human, he and Devien where best friends, Devien, we don't know much, but we met him a short while back, both trouble makers"

This was a very confusing thing to understand, but Gary and Donnie tried to understand.

As Gary had his turn to speak, how they met Amias and Dehtor... How they weren't trouble makers, their angel and demon tried to do good.

---

This case was a lot to the two, wrapping their heads around the concept, there's another world out there like their own, with differences.

Gabe and Dan going back home with Devien and Erin.

While Gary and Donnie dealt with their two, Dehtor getting better while Amias sighed, wiping the blood from his face and had to get help from Gary to get up.

One more thing to note about this other world is that the boys seemed to take a liking to their supernatural friends.... Seeming to like them more then friends.

Gabe talking about Erin as if he was the best person in the world, Dan doing the same with Devien, but made it very obvious....

Odd.