Hes dating your friend but you like him.

I was spending the day with Archie and Veronica in Pops just having a normal conversation when we heard the door open. Jughead and Betty walked in hand in hand and I felt my heart sink, I've had a crush on Jug for awhile which Betty knew about but she clearly didn't care. I turned away from them giving Ronnie a sad smile as they sat next to us.

"Hey guys!" Betty cheered sitting next to me, I gave a fake smile picking up my cherry and popped it in my mouth ignoring them. "You okay Y/N?" She frowned and I nodded giving a fake smile again. Archie gave a sad smile but I shrugged it off.

"So how are you guys doing?" I questioned looking at Jughead who was staring at Betty with love in his eyes. I looked out the window as their lips locked and a tear fell down my cheek. "Excuse me" I croaked making my way outside.

I stood leaning against the wall getting some fresh air when I felt a presence next to me. "Y/N are you okay?" Jughead asked me and I nodded refusing to look at him.

"What's wrong?" I tried to hold it in but my tears slipped out of my eyes and I stared at him.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is the fact that I have to watch you and Betty Cooper be happy every single day! I have to watch you kiss and it hurts Jug! I've been in love with you for years!" I spoke truthfully and he just stood with wide eyes. I never said a word as I ran off with him shouting my name.

I slammed my bedroom door laying on my bed sobbing into my pillow as my phone vibrated none stop but I chose to ignore it no matter who it was. I must have fallen asleep as I got woken up by a knock on my window. "What do you want?" I spat rubbing my eye opening the window.

"Well hello to you too." Jug smirked and I rolled my eyes. "So you're in love with me?" He smirked again and I blushed nodding my head. "Well guess what?" He whispered. He stood in front of me.

"What?" I spoke quietly rubbing my arm. He stood extremely close.

"I like you too" he whispered in my ear placing a sweet kiss on my lips. I opened my mouth and closed it again.

"But Betty..?" He laughed, shaking his head. "I don't like her, I like you" he smiled but I shook my head.

"But you were dating..?"

"No we weren't Y/N. Betty knew I liked you and she wanted to make you jealous by us "dating" we were never together" he grinned and I slapped his shoulder. "You're cute when you're jealous" he winked and wrapped his arms around me.

"I hate you" I muttered into his chest and he laughed hugging me tighter.

"No you don't. You love me" he kissed the top of my head, pulling away in sitting on my bed pulling me with him. "Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"Yes" I stood on my tiptoes kissing him slightly before sitting up and telling Ronnie and Archie the news.

~~~
Crap ending but I really didn't know how to end it 😩

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)

Also follow my new

twitter if you want :D