Chapter 10

Yo! We reached 10000 reads! holy crap (Pervs) and since i don't like writing that much, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!

(this is the story about why levi hates costco)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi HATES Costco

"Levi, why do you hate Costco so much anyways?" His partner asks.

"Sigh," he says ironically. "This is a long story. we'll be here a while."

"Okay, why don't we sit down?" They say while walking to the chairs. Once they were both comfortable, he began the story.

"One day, while i was with my parents shopping, we went to Costco. We walked in and everything was normal. when OUT OF NOWHERE A NAKED MAN RAN IN FRONT OF ME! HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME I ALMOST TOUCHED IT!!!! I no longer trust that store."

2020 edit:

holy balls. its been 3 years since i started this book. I'm a completely different person. The book is still over, but i wanted to say thanks for the support. I'm writing this just to make a mark that I'm almost 4 years older than i was when i wrote this. i do deeply regret writing this, just because a 13 year old shouldn't have been writing clickbait smut, but either way, ill keep it up as a way to show that ive grown and changed enough to see my errors. thank you all friends, i dearly love you.