Chapter 1

Eren's prov

I sat on the bathroom counter phone in one hand blade in the other, 'should i try? It would get mikasa off my back for atleast a little while' i thought as the number to a suicide hotline was on my screen, mikasa put it in my phone at school, her and Armin both know im suicidal but the sad part is they dont know why.

I stare at the phone a little bit longer before pressing the call button and holding it up to my ear.

Ring....

Ring...

Ring...

Rin-..

"Hello?" A voice anwsered the phone, it was a guy.

"U-uh h-hi?" I say, it sound more of a question.

"Are you alright?" The man said, i calmed down a little bit regaining my composure.

"I'm about to cut myself" i say bluntly raising the blade to my wrist, i hear a sigh from the other side of the phone sounding what i think was annoyed,

"I figured that much brat." He says coldly "don't"

Im taken back by the way he was speaking it was kind of scary like the way my mother talks, "why shouldnt i?"

"There is no reason to," the man says very bluntly which makes me a little pissed.

"How do you know there is no reason to?! You dont know me!" I shout into the phone, twirling the blade in my hand careful not to cut my fingers.

"Your right i dont know, whats your name brat?" The man said in a monotone voice.

"Dont call me brat, my names-" i was cut off when i accidentally dropped the blade making it cut my wrist at it fell to the floor, i whimper a little from the sudden pain.

"Did you just cut yourself?!" The voice on the other side sounded a little pissed as he said that.

I chuckle a little, "dont get your panties in a twist i didnt do it on purpose i just kind of dropped my blade" i say watching as little droplets of red liquid fall off my wrist.

The man sighed " be more careful, do i neee to call someone to come help you?"

"No its just a scratch" i lie, the cut was actually pretty deep but not deep enough for there to be any emergency.

"Alright, you never told me your name brat" there he goes again with the brat.

"I said dont call me brat!, its Er-" i was cut off again by the door to the bathroom being slammed on.

"EREN, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY BATHROOM!! you better not be trying to overdoes on MY pills again!!" My mother yells from the other side of the door.

"Are you ok eren?"the voice on the phone says most likely hearing every word my mother just said.

"Ya im fine, its just my mom" i say going over to the door to make sure i locked it, but before i could reach it, it swings open to reveal my mom clearly drunk again with a empty beer bottle in her hand.

"YOU BASTARD CHILD!!, get out of my way!!!" My mother yells, i dont move "i said move!!" She tells shiving me into the door roughly and smashing the beer bottle onto my head, i watch as the glass shatters around me as i fall the the ground.

"EREN!!?? Did she just hit you???!?!?" The man on the phone says panic in his voice.

"N-no, i..i just dropped a glass" i lie, trying to keep him from calling the police.

"Are you sure?, it sounded lik-" the man started but i cut him off,

"She didnt hit me i promise dont worry" i say a faint hint of panic in my voice, he cant take her away ill have noone left."

"Alright, i hope your not lieing to me" the voice says dropping it, i didnt relize until now but the voice sounds like someone my age ma ey a little older 18? 19 mabey?

"How old are you?" I ask, curious to as if he might go to my school,

"Im 19, senior in highschool" he says, "Ackerman! You arent supposed to give out your information!" Another voice yells from his side of the phone, "sorry eyebrows" the man i know know as Ackerman says, "i have to go call again if you need to" Ackerman says before the line goes blank.

"Get up!" My mother says coldly, "I Said Get Up!!" She yells and kicks me in the side until i get up. "Go get cleaned up your visitors will be here soon, and this time DONT fight them" she says walking down stairs, i wish i was dead i don't want to go throught it again, last time i passed out.

Aaaannnddd thats it for this chapter, hope you guys got hooked onto the story and want to read more, ill try to get the next chapter up really soon.