chapter 10

Eren's prov

I wake up still handcuffed to my bed, panicking a little as i relize this fact i calm down a bit remembering the trick to getting out if these things, i learned a while ago. I take a deep breath and yank really hard on the cuffs causing my wrists to dislocate giving me the chance to slip my hands out.

Once im free i start to feel the searing pain coarse from my wrists through my arms, but ignore it as i make my way towards the bathroom, once there i take a shower and scrub my skin until it is completely raw trying to get the feeling of those touches off my skin, i sink to the floor in the shower resting my head on my knees, "why me? Why does it always have to be me?" I whisper to myself silent tears rushing down my cheeks unnoticable with all the water droplets on my face, i finish in the shower and get dressed choosing a blue longsleeved turtleneck and black skinny jeans.

'Its still night out, perfect' i think looking out my window, i silently open my door and go down stairs and tip toe to the door hopeing to god my mother isnt awake, but of course she's right there at the bottom of the staircase waiting, "where the fuck do you think your going? It better not be that motherfucker from earlier that your planning on meeting again" she says calmly, she's not drunk thats the worst she can be.

"I-i was j-just going on a walk" i said slowly trailing back up tge stairs but she grabs me before i can run back, "like id believe a fag like you" she says gripping my wrist tighter reopening old cuts, i flinch as she raises her hand i brace SLAP! Next thing i knew i was on the ground holding my left cheek, "you are not going anywhere!" She shouts slapping me again, "allyson! You are my daughter which means you have to abide by my rules!" I just look up at her, she always wanted a girl, she never calls me my real name and keeps saying im her daughter but when i say im her son she denies even being related to me "im a boy mom, my nane is eren" i say not looking at her i knew what was coming, *CRASH* a beer bottle hits my head still full of beer making the cuts sting, i dodge the next one abd run out the door, "you better not come back! Go and kill yourself!!" I hear her yell out the door as i run faster, tears threaten to fall but i wont let them, i run to the school climbing the fire escape stairs to the roof.

'I want to die, no one loves me, hell even levi didnt understand what was going on' i think as i sit at the edge of the roof, i pull my phone out 'he'll blame himself if i dont say goodbye first' i dial in his number and hit call, three rings but no answer, of course he wouldnt answer its 1 in the morning, i try again 'please pick up' *ring* *ring* *rin-* "hello?" He picks up his sleepy voice echoes through the phone, "l-levi" my voice came out as a weak whimper, "eren? Is that you? Whats wrong what happened?" He asks now sounding more awake,

"Im sorry for waking you...i just.....wanted to say goodbye" i say holding back tears, levi's voice sounds frantic now, "eren, goodbye for what? Dont do anything stupid, we can work this out" i hear shuffling in the background and a door open and close, "i-i cant do it any more" i say closing my eyes tightly to supress the tears, "eren where are you?" Levi says, but i dont awnser "im sorry, im a horrible person for calling" i say my voice now dead and empty,

"Eren, please dont do this there are people who will miss you" he says, i see a car pull up in the parking lot, dammit i didnt turn my location off, i hear the roof door open and heavy breathing, i hang up my phone and stand up on the edge of the roof, "no there isn't" i say not looking at him, "ive always wondered what it would be like to die" i hear a sharp inhale from behind me, i turn around to see the raven looking back at me.

"Please, get down from there" levi says looking me straight in the eyes, i just turn around and hang one foot over the edge i start to lean forward when im suddenly grabbed from around the waist, i snap "LET ME DIE! LET ME DIE!! LET ME DIE!" i scream over and over again until im just sobbing into levi's chest, "why wont you let me die?" I say weakly.

"Because i cant lose you" levi says hugging me tighter, "i cant let the only person that makes me smile leave, please dont leave" as he says this i bury my face in his chest and i swear i feel warm droplets fall onto my head, 'is he crying?' I think as a look up slightly and to my suprise levi was, tears glided down his pale cheeks glistening in the moonlight, i made the heartless levi....cry?

"Lets go home eren, please" he says

"I dont have a home anymore" i say tears sliding down my face again as i remember my mother yelling from behind me not to come back, but levi just smiles and cradles me.

"You always have a home with me" he says kissing the top of my head, "so lets go home"

"To your house?" I ask,

"To our house" he replies, picking me up bridal style and for the first time in a long time, i actually felt happy.

*levi's prov*

'How could i have been so stupid, he was being beaten! How in hell did i miss that!?!' I mentally screamed at myself, 'he could have killed himself without even calling me!' These thoughts rushed through my head as a held eren for dear life but all thoughts washed out of my brain as i hear his beautiful voice.

"I love you levi" he says burying his face deeper into my chest as i walk back down the stairs to me car.

"I love you two brat" i squeezed him closer to myself, i really do love him "i promise i wont let anyone or anything hurt you ever again"

Ok im thinking this is a good enough ending what do you guys think? If you dont like the ending, i give permission for you guys to make alternate endings just make sure to give credit and tell me so i can read it! But if no one does then thats alright two. Hope you guys liked this story, if you have any recommendations on ships you want me to write about im all up for it! Fyi im a HUGE destiel fan so if yall SPN fans out there want them to have a story pm me and i can see what yall want!