sorry prezzie

"How could you try hurt me and Charlie my step-daughter?" I ask jasper really upset. He step closer. I pull the shadows closer to us. And yes... I let my guard down yet. I growl he steps back again. "I'm sooooo sorry mils I really am she just smells so weird, since she has a really strong wolf gene" he babbles on. Then Bella and Edward come back. "Can we show her yet?!?!" Edward says as he walks in. "Show me what?" I ask supsciouly I turn to look at him. My eyes lock his. I look at all his past. All I see is darkness. I look at Bella like I love her to bits but when she Shields everyone so I can't see there past. Can get really annoying. Carlisle nods I look at them all strangely. They all just grin. This is starting to freak me out... then Bella grabs my hand and nessie's then drags me outside. We walk by bells cottage. But instead of stopping we keep walking. Then I look at the stream by the treaty line. There is a amazing cottage next to it. Bella hands me a key. "Omg is this for me?" I question. "Yes well yours and jareds and Charlies" she grinned. I smile a ear to ear smile. "I love it!" I shout then speed off inside. Ness and bells come in after me. Bella waits by the door while nessie gives me a tour. "So as you walk in its a open kitchen diner. Then if you go threw the door on the left it goes to the living room,then if you go out the French doors you have a pateo ( hope I spelled that right). Then you have the option to go threw the first door. Your room. Then next to that Charlies room. Oh and the bathroom is threw that door on the other side of your door" she rambles on gasping for air at the end. I nod at her. She runs back to her mommy. "Bye auntie millie" she smiles at me as her and bell run back to there cottage. Well this will be the best week of my life I already know it...