one: birthday

Goal for next chapter: five comments(not including just the word 'update')
whenever it has this **************** there is a time skip

"...Happy Birthday dear Dahlia, Happy Birthday too you!" The sound of my families and friends voices drowned out when I focused on the candles on my cake with a smile on my face. It was my eighteenth birthday and and night just before we went back to Hogwarts, this would be my last year, along with Fred and George. (Who were the twin boys to my second parents, the Weasleys.) I deeply thought about my wish I wish this year will be the best out of them all. And I blew out the candles distinguishing the once bright and glowing flame. The cheers of my friends and family brought me back to the present.

"Well, how does it feel to be the big eight Dahlia?" George asks over my shoulder right in my right ear.

"The big eight?" I laughed, "And who in their right mind calls it that?" Fred comes over my other shoulder and questions me back.

"Well whoever said we were in our right mind?" he laughed while looking at me through his bangs, who George identically had, did I mention they were twins? I could always tell them apart, perks of being their best-friend and basically growing up with them. He continues "You never answered the question darling."

"The same," I give them a slight smile. "It's not like I'm getting married." I joke, but being serious I don't feel any different of being seventeen I just feel like I'm getting a new label of people establishing how long you've been on this earth.

"Oh don't start with that," My father joins the conversation. "That's a day I don't want to be seeing any time soon." He jokes with a serious undertone to it.

"Honey, Dahlia can make her own choices, as long as if it's with the right man," She gives me a knowing look. "Just like I did." My mother hooks her arms around my fathers neck and gives him an all knowing smile.

"How did you know?" They both looked back at me with curious looks on their faces. "That he was the one, I mean." Mt other immediately gets a smile on her face.

"Well, I looked in her eyes, and she was the most beautiful girl ever looked at, eyes that twinkle in the light and a smile that takes over her features." My mother blushes, but doesn't look away from his eyes. You could just tell they were in love hell it wouldn't of been more obvious if you had written 'they're in love' on their foreheads.

"Nonsense, I despised you at first." My face as automatically filled with doubt how could these two people, filled with nothing but love for each other could have hated each other even for one moment. "Yes, believe it or not I once had a deep resentment for this man who stole my heart. We met in America, I was visiting my once close friends, the Mikaelsons, and this fellow here was the man who had a crush on dear old Rebekah Mikaelson." She smiles at the fond memory.

"But she's got nothing on you, love." My father interrupted,

"Oh hush Charles, you want me to finish the story or not?" She was joking with him of course she was gonna finish anyway. "Where was I?"

"Dad had a crush on your friend." I aided.

"Ah, yes, Rebekah so when I was visiting..."

Flashback to America (Dahlia's mothers POV)

"So what was his name again?" I questioned my best friend of all time. Rebekah let out a sigh.

"Charles King, the human who keeps flaunting after me." I, of course, knew of their secret of being the original vampires, the first to be created I knew their whole story, they of course though I was only human. I swore an oath to my parents never to tell another soul, unless another wizard or witch of what I am. Rebekah gasped, ripping me from my thoughts. "You know he's not my type, well maybe he's yours. Oh this is perfect we can set up a date, and he'll be off my back in no time..." She continued to rant while I was lost in hearing the rest of what she was saying. All I heard was date and I knew that it can't happen. I'm good with being single, well unless it's food... mhmm pizza, I snapped out of it and realize I need to stop this idea of escalating in her head.