Chapter 7

The next day was practically the last day for everyone since rides were going to be leaving at 10:00AM the following morning. Pictures were being taken; individually and group all day long. Even though the whole day was given to the students as to spend however they liked, it was still too short of a time. Hanna hung out with Andrew the whole day and they did do a lot together, but though Hanna tried her best to think about it, in the back of Hanna's mind, she knew that this was the last day.

        Throughout the day, girls kept approaching Andrew, hoping that he could hang with them, but he turned every single one of them down. There were a few times when Hanna was shoved aside due to there being too many girls, but Andrew would break free and find his way back to her. Hanna wasn't surprise girls were shoving themselves at Andrew, she was just surprise that they had waited until now.

        "Did you want a s'more?" Andrew asks Hanna. It was already night time and the staff had set out campfires and provided the ingredients for students to make s'mores as a last gift to everyone.

        "No. I don't really do sweets."

        Andrew gasps. Not only was he surprise that Hanna didn't like chocolate; like really? Who doesn't like chocolate. But it was shocking to know that he never caught on it all this time they've been together. "What! Really? But I thought all girls liked sweet things especially chocolate."

        Hanna chuckles. She loved it when Andrew gasped because he did it so dramatically. "Most girls do. I'm just not most girls. And of all sweets, I dislike chocolate the most. The only thing sweet I do is pop."

       "Interesting. I just learned something new." Andrew stuffs his s'more into his mouth. "Well I love chocolate."

        "Great. Then you can have my share of s'mores too."

        Andrew's whole face lights up. "Really? Thanks." He starts roasting Hanna marshmallows.

        Hanna watched Andrew and tried to take in as much of his image as possible. She was going to miss him so much. She already misses him so much that her chest was hurting and she had to stop the tears from forming in her eyes. Who would have thought that she could come to like someone this much. She's never cared for boys or boyfriends, which was how she had felt when she first met Andrew, but each day he slowly crept into her heart; and now that's where he would stay forever.

        "Hey Andrew. Is this seat taken?" Rachel asks Andrew.

        Andrew looks at the seat next to him. "Ummm...No."

        Rachel sat down and scooted in closer to Andrew; a little too close in Hanna's opinion. Rachel kept talking to him, but all he replied back were simple no's and yes's. Hanna sat there for a few minutes before deciding that she couldn't stand hearing Rachel ask stupid questions anymore and so she got up and left.

        Life really can change in a flash can't it? Hanna sighs. One more day before its back to the reality.

        "Hey you really need to stop running off." Hanna turns around to see Andrew standing behind her.

        Hanna smiles. Just as much as she has been running away, he too has constantly been on the look for her all day. "Sorry. I needed to get away from the campfire for a bit."

       "Yea. It was starting to get a little too much." Andrew came up next to Hanna and then lowers himself down and makes himself comfortable on the grass.

        "What are you doing?" Hanna looks down at Andrew.

        Andrew grabs her hands and pulls her down. "Come and sit with me." Hanna didn't protest and made herself comfortable next to Andrew. "I can't believe camp is over."