Chapter 7

Hope's POV
How the hell are Olivia and I supposed to save our family? I mean I don't know if I can. I'm scared. I'm far too scared to take on such a big challenge I guess you could call it. Every time our family is in danger dad always thinks of a way to kill the threat but this time, this time it's up to me and liv. I don't know if I can't do it.
Thinking about it a bit more I lie back on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I hear someone come into the room but I continue looking at the ceiling until I feel my bed sink as another person sits down, "hope baby?" My mother's voice fills my ears.
"Yeah momma?"I reply sitting up.
"You okay?" She asks me and I nod my head in reply.
"Sure?" She questions.
"Uh huh" I reply smiling.
"You don't seem sure. What's up sweetheart?"
My mom asks me.
"Dad is hiding something from us and me and liv know what it is" i reply and my mom pulls me into a hug.
"Hope baby, there's something everyone has to tell you and your sister" my moms says as she pulls away from the hug.
"Okay?" I question. She looks at me.
"Go get liv and come downstairs, we'll be in lounge." She says, stands up and walks downstairs.
After she left I got up from my bed and went into my sister's room. I walk in and see her looking at her phone.
"Hey liv" I say as I walk over to her.
"Hey" she says not looking up from her phone.
"What's so interesting on that phone huh?" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows.
"Nothing." She says hesitantly.
"Oh really. So you wouldn't mind if I did this" I say grabbing her phone.
"Hope! Give me my phone back!" She shouts. But I don't give it back to her. Instead I read what she's been doing. "Oooh you're talking to a boy" I say wiggling my eyebrows again.
"Bog off!" She shouts and I laugh.
"Anyways we have to go downstairs. Everyone has to tell us something."
"Okay?" My younger sister questions me.
"Just get up and come down stairs" I say and she sighs and gets up.
As we're walking down the stairs I hear my dad telling uncle Elijah something. I ignore it and carry on walking down the stairs.
Once we get into the lounge everyone has serious faces on. "Girls sit down, there's something we have to tell you" dad tells us.
We sit down on the sofa, and wait for what the family has to tell us. I look at liv's mom who has a ring on her finger, and I instantly know what kind of ring it is. It's an engagement ring. I see my sister look at her mother's finger. She gasps " OMFG MOM! YOURE RING!!" she yells. I laugh at her.
"Olivia Mikealson watch your language!!" Cami scolds her, "and yes I know. This is part of what we wanted to tell you both" she says.
"Father?" My younger sister says. I laugh at her again.

Olivia's POV
"Hey liv" I hear my sister say as she walks into my room.
"Hey" i say not looking up from my phone.
"What's so interesting on that phone huh?" She asks me wiggling her eyebrows.
"Nothing." I say hesitantly.
"Oh really. So you wouldn't mind if I did this" She say grabbing my phone.
"Hope! Give me my phone back!" I shout. But She don't give it back to me. Instead she reads what I've been doing. "Oooh you're talking to a boy" She says wiggling her eyebrows again.
"Bog off!" I shout and she laughs.
"Anyways we have to go downstairs. Everyone has to tell us something."
"Okay?" I question my older sister
"Just get up and come down stairs" she says and I sighs and get up.
As we're walking down the stairs I hear my dad telling uncle Elijah something. I ignore it and carry on walking down the stairs.
Once we get into the lounge everyone has serious faces on. "Girls sit down, there's something we have to tell you" dad tells us.
We sit down on the sofa, and wait for what the family has to tell us. I look at my mom's who has a ring on her finger, and I instantly know what kind of ring it is. It's an engagement ring. I see my sister look at her mother's finger. She gasps " OMFG MOM! YOURE RING!!" I yell. Hope laughs at me
"Olivia Mikealson watch your language!!" Mom scolds me, "and yes I know. This is part of what we wanted to tell you both" she says.
"Father?" I say and Hope laughs at me again.
"Me and your dad are getting married liv." My mom tells me.
"YAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!" I shout loudly and again my sister laughs at me.
"Olivia calm down." Dad tells me.
"Okay, dad what did you want to tell us? Apart from this amazing news" Hope asks.
"We have a new threat" he replies.
"What is it?" Hope asks.
"It's not a what it's a who." Uncle Elijah says.
"Who is it then?" I ask.
"It's an old 'friend' of ours. The hollow." My dad tells us.
"The what?" Hope and I ask at the same time.
"Its basically a really powerful spirit that is a danger to the whole entire world" uncle kol says.
"So how do we stop it?" I ask. Kind of already knowing the answer.
"You two have to stop it." Hayley tells us.
"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" I ask.
"It's something to do with Hope's powers and your ability to change" uncle Elijah tells us.
"So...what exactly are we supposed to do?" Hope asks.
Mom pulls out some weird sword thing, "you have to stab her with this while Hope is saying a spell." She told us.
"And what spell do I have to say?" Hope asks.
Just then someone else walks in. I see dad turn around and roll his eyes. "No need to roll eyes klaus. It's me. Your favourite person" the person says.
Mom turns around, walks over to her and hugs her "hi Davina. It's so nice to see you back" mom tells her.
"You too cami, i missed you" Davina says.
"Wait. I thought Davina died?" I whispered to dad.
"She did, but your uncle kol found a way to get her back" he whispered back.
"So you must be Olivia?" She asked me walking over to us all.
"Yeah I am" I replied.
"Hi Hope" she said.
"Hi" Hope replied.
"Okay so what's this spell Hope has to do?" I ask assuming Davina is going to help us with the spell.
"Come with me" she says and starts walking away as we follow her.

A/N
Ofmg I haven't updated either of my books in so long. I am so sorry.
I have been really busy with school but I am on summer break now so I will try to update more.
Btw the final of the originals made me cry hysterically. KLAUS HAS NOBODY! ELIJAH HAS NO SUIT?! LIKE SERIOUSLY?! WHY JULIE WHY?!
I will try to update soon❤️
xoxo lucy ❤️