Chapter 19

Perries POV
---------------
I'd finally told my mam about the baby, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was going over to jades tonight as her mam's at a relatives for a few days. I walked up jade drive and opened the door. I hadn't stopped thinking about telling zayn and I need jades help, I knew she'd stick by me.
"Jade" I cried as I ran up to her, "pez did you tell your mam?", I nodded "yeh it was fine. I need you to help me tell zayn" I blurted it out as soon as I could, if I'd have held it in any longer I wouldn't have been able to say it.

We went into the lounge and sat on the sofa, we decided to watch a film first, so I facetimed alex while the adverts were on, today had been a long day, it felt like ages since I had seen him. When we'd finished on FaceTime I went and got a blanket as I was cold.
Jade and I watched tangled until the very end, we ate popcorn and chocolate at the same time.

"Jade, I'm going to text zayn, I don't want to see him in person" I said, jade nodded and sat back in her seat, we were at opposite ends of the sofa but I knew she was keeping an eye on me.

Perrie💋- zayn, I need to tell you something.

Zayn🖕-what's up pez xx

Perrie💋- I'm pregnant zayn.

Zayn🖕-ew! You fucking slut, you've been with Alex for two minutes and you're already pregnant with his fucking baby! Your such an attention seeking whore! And why get me involved bitch. If it's Alex's then I don't give a fuck .

At this point I had tears streaming down my face, and I was shaking. Jade had her arms wrapped around me and was sending my messages for me.

Perrie💋-Zayn, the baby's not Alex's, the baby's yours. It was conceived in the night that you raped me.

Zayn🖕- sorry about what I said but I think we should get back together, you know for the baby. It needs a mam and a dad. And I still love you xx

Perrie💋- no! Zayn, you're having nothing to do with this child whether I keep it or not, this child will be brought up around the people that I love, and you're not one of them right now, nor will you ever be.

Zayn🖕-pez, I want to be a part of your life and my child's life. I still love you, I love you more than Alex ever will.

Perrie💋- leave Alex out of this, you're the one who fucking broke up with me! And got me pregnant by raping me and allowing me to lose my virginity!

Zayn🖕- you're a fucking twat perrie, you honestly don't care for anyone but yourself! I was trying to make things better the least you could have done was be nice.

Perrie💋- fuck off! I was trying to be reasonable and let you know that you will have a child. However I don't feel that you deserve to be around the child because you were clearly just using me as a sex toy.

Zayn🖕- get an abortion then! If I can't be involved you may as well get rid of it, you're disgusting. I can't believe that I love you! Filthy whore you are Perrie!

Jades POV
--------------
Perrie was typing her own message out again, I was trying to see what the replies said but I couldn't. Suddenly perries eyes filled with tears and her hands began to shake. I took her phone from her, then I blocked Zayn from her phone.

"Pez, you're gorgeous babe, you're amazing and perfect. You're doing everything that you think is best for This baby and you'll be a great man" I said to her, She was curled up in a ball next to me and I had my arms wrapped around her body tightly. She kept crying as we sat in silence.

It had been about half an hour of silence before perrie nudged her way out of my arms, "jade, can you stay at mine tomorrow? Invite Jed too" she asked me, "I'd love to yeh, is Alex going?" I replied
"Well I'm going to invite him, and Caitlin's got her new lad coming over" she said, "omg pez! Who's caitlin with, I didn't know" , "Charlie".

"Caitlin's with Charlie, she's one lucky girl"
"Yeh she is, he's so nice to her as well, cute young love"

Perrie was already in her pyjamas, she was lay on the air bed texting Alex, I noticed her eyes beginning to shut, and she fell asleep, her phone resting on her hand. She hadn't said bye to Alex, and he was texting her like crazy. I picked up my phone, took a picture of her and sent it to Alex,

Jade🐻- hey, sorry Alex but perrie just fell asleep, just to let you know she loves you very much and she was blushing the whole time she was texting you, hope you like this picture of your princess, I took this just as she fell asleep, she was smiling at your messages xox jade

Alex⚽️- awh, thanks Jeed, she's gorgeous isn't she? Love the picture, make sure to tell her to text me in the morning though, how's she been?

Jade🐻- well she texted zayn and told him about the child, n he kicked off and all that (I'm sure she'll show you the screenshots) but she basically had a mental breakdown afterwards, cried her eyes out. But she'll be ok, she's a tough cookie my perrie is xox

Alex⚽️- I'll phone her in the morning before football, thanks jade, night.

Jade🐻-nanite Alex xox jade

A/N
What do you think will happen tomorrow, do you think that all three lads will turn up for their girls, or will they all decide not to? See what drama goes down when they all spend a night together , thanks for reading my lovelies. And as jade would say nanite xx