13.Our Wedding

YN POV

After months of preparing It was happening.  Me and Hiro are getting married.  Im so excited!! I it on my dress and my Mother did my hair.
Choose a dress below

"I'm so proud of you." She said I smiled.

"Thanks mom. Love you."  I said she hugged me as she began to walk me down the aisle at the end I  saw My Hiro. I smiled at Him.  Hiro was blushing.  We are still in love. I walked towards him and we said our vows I said I do and we kissed. I smiled at Hiro and gave him a long kiss and Hiro picked me up and we ran out of the church hand in hand. I can't believe it.  We are finally in love forever. No one can change that after all this time I'm finally

Back to loving you.

"Babe hurry we are going to be late. Emily and Baymax are waiting."  Hiro said.  They're our kids. My babies.  I wrote this so We will always remember our love. This is the End.  Thank you for reading this.

I published the chapter and bumped into someone.
"HEY!" I said and saw Hiro my best friend.

"Hey YN ready for our date?" He asked. I nodded. Then we walked off hand in hand.

Guys let me explain. The two stories were stories you the reader wrote. Because of your massive crush on Hiro and unknowingly to you. It happens in real life as well the story you wrote is based off your dream of Hiro each chapter a different dream.  😏😏 Hope you like this.  I'll see you later. Bye!

PS My new Hiro X Reader will be published after this today or tomorrow.  I also may have another one come out because I have both stories ready so I will publish both but warning one maybe something else like a kirito X reader maybe MAYBE IM NOT SURE BUT MAYBE!!