the first time.

So, let me introduce myself. I am Annabella and new to Washington High. 17 and just trying to pass the most stressful four years in high school. I was born and raised in the city of England. To answer any of your questions, yes, I have a British accent.

I live with my mum, my dad, a older sister, and a younger brother. My parents are chill when they want to and strict when they have to.

I'm not really shy or outgoing. I guess you could say I am a little bit in between. I get along with people quite easily and always want to see the good in everyone, that's where things go wrong but that is a story for another time.

I had just transferred to a different school and to say I was nervous was an understatement. It was new, and luckily for me, welcoming.

Since the school was huge, finding my classes were hard. Thank God I had all my classes inside the building.

By the second week of school, i had figured out where most of my classes were. But I still had to check my phone for my schedule and it also made me look like I was actually talking to someone so I didn't seem lonely. But nobody had to know that.

While I was checking my phone, I suddenly bumped into a hard wall, dropping all my things. No, this is not where I bump into a cute, hot, rich guy who has a six pack and will fly me off to my dreams.

Nuh uh, this was an actually freaking hard and solid brick wall I had just bumped into. My schedule and papers flew across the floor. To say it was embarrassing was not even close.

Sitting up slowly while cursing the wall, I picked up my things. Then, suddenly from the side of me, I heard chuckles. Chuckles that were sweet as melodies that I wouldn't mind listening to forever.

"What are you laughing at?"I asked looking at a handsomely, tall, and muscular guy.

"Oh just a complete idiot." The tall guy said while standing there laughing.

Wow this guy does not sugar coat anything.

"Um, well I could use some help if you're just gonna stand there laughing."

"Um......... No." He said hypocritically while picking up my schedule.

When he was done reading my schedule, he gave my schedule back, "I wont help you, but I will take you to your class since we have the same first period."

I took the piece of paper back and just stared at his brown eyes for a minute trying to figure him out, but gave up and went back to pick up my things.

"Well helping me pick up my things would've been easier but have it your way." I muttered to myself silently.

I think the brown eyed guy heard me because when I looked up at him, he just rolled his eyes laughing.

As I gathered my things quickly, I reached for my phone and saw a bright screen flashing at me for my attention.

On it, it read,"I be here. Everywhere. Wit u 4ever baby."

The life draining out of my already pale face when I read that. My stomach, churning like butter.

I stood up but carefully, because I swear it felt like I was going to fall down any minute. But one thought stuck in my head, "Wow, he has really bad grammar."

"Okay, breathe in and out," I told myself internally. It might just be a joke. But why now. He's still in jail. Right?

But an impatient snapping of fingers and waving of hands brought me out of my thoughts.

"Helloooo, earth to the person whose name I don't know."

"Annabella." I said quietly still kind of shooked.

"Well hello Annabella, I'm Clayson and we are about to be late to class if you're just going to stand there and fantasize."

Checking the time on my phone, I looked at him then started walking as quick as my short legs could take me.

"Hey, Annabella?" Clayson shouted still standing there.

"What?" I turned around and shouted impatiently.

"You're going the wrong way!" He shouted even louder since i have walked a good few steps already.

Passing his smirking face, I walked fast so he doesn't notice my red beat tomato tinted face. 

"I knew that."

"Mhmmm, ok sure you did tomato." Clayson shouted walking behind me.

Which made me even more red because when people point out how red I am, it makes me even more red. Like I get it, I just looked like I spent way to long in the sun but it's not really necessary to point it out.

"Speak a little louder, I don't think anyone heard you."

With Clayson walking at a normal pace behind me because of his long legs and me speed walking, we barely made it to class. I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf in Three Little Pigs that smoked one too many cigarettes.

Hey, I am not an athletic girl, ok. Sorry definitely not sorry.