Young! Sirius x reader oneshot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So this is only my second attempt at this so, once again, sorry if it sucks. Like I said in the description of the book, I will probably be doing a lot of marauder fics and oneshots. I happen to absolutely LOVE the marauders and I love to read fics about them and from what I've seen, other people do too. This will most likely be the first of many marauder fics that I write in this book. Enjoy this random weirdness I'm writing late at night when I'm super tired! 

                      ~🖤🐍🖤

WARNING! WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE SUPER CRINGEY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background information on your character:

You are a transfer student from Ilvermorny, the biggest North American wizard academy. You are a sixth year student who was sorted into Gryffindor upon arriving at Hogwarts. You were well known at Ilvermorny for your intelligence. You are a bit on the short side but what you lack in height, you make up for in attitude. You were known for being sarcastic and sassy, with a bit of a flirty personality. You are rarely seen without your button covered backpack and your signature black leather jacket. You are a very playful and confident person so you quickly find that you fit in with the marauders, who become your closest friends. You end up rooming with Lily Evans and who you like studying with because the two of you are both top students.  

Well I guess that's about all you need to know about your character so let's get to the really cringey story, shall we?

                  ~🖤🐍🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you mind, James? We're trying to study! Quit flirting with Lily and go bug your wife instead!" You said this with a huff and a smirk, you were annoyed that he was bothering you while you studied, but you knew that referring to Sirius as his wife would annoy the hell out of him. 

Sure enough, James started whining, "Padfoot is not my wife! Quit telling everyone that!"  You can't help but laugh at his childish behavior, even though you weren't much better. Lily sighed as she closed her textbook, "Don't bother Y/n/n, we both know he's not going to stop bothering us, we might as well take a break and see what he wants!"

 You groaned when she said this, "That's a terrible idea! It'll just encourage him and he'll think that if he bothers us while we study then we'll get annoyed and drop everything to goof off with him! And if we don't, he'll just annoy us till we do!" Lily couldn't help but laugh at your protests, "He's going to do that anyways, Y/n, so what does it matter?" 

As much as you hated to admit it, she had a point, James was going to bug you no matter what you did to try and stop him. So instead of admitting that, you simply stand there with your hands on your hips and roll your eyes.

 You jump in surprise and you feel someone throw an arm around your shoulder, "Aww come on Y/m/n! You know you'd much rather be hanging out with me than reading some boring book!" Sirius smirked and gave you a wink. You felt you cheeks heat up as you replied, "Y-yeah right! As if!"

 As you knocked his arm off of your shoulders you heard the librarian fuss, "Mr. Black and Miss Y/l/n! If you don't keep it down then I will have to give you both detention!" You both groan as you reply in a hushed voice, "Sorry! We'll be quiet from now on." You roll your eyes and whisper to Sirius, "The last thing we need is more detentions! We've probably spent more time in detention this year than out!" He frowns at the librarian, "Yeah, and the Hogsmeade trip is this weekend. If we get detention then we'll miss it."