Chapter three

"THIS HAS BEEN VIXX, THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT" N shouted and the boys ran off stage. They had just finished a concert that they had spent weeks practicing for.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Hyuk shouted as they reached their dressing room, the others agreed. Ravi flopped onto one of the chairs "amazing, but also tiring"

Hongbin chuckled "the fans reaction when Leo tried to do aegyo though, i swear half of them almost fainted!"

"actually i think some of them did..." Ken said, everyone stared at Leo who had his face hidden in embarrassment. Ken found this very cute. He was still quite confused as to why he was starting to see Leo differently, he found many of Leo's actions to be cute and he wouldn't know what to say to him half the time they were alone together, which was different to normal times when he would try to get Leo to talk to him.

Once the boys were changed and ready they ran out of the building and got into the car while trying to avoid getting mobbed by fans. 

they all sat in their normal seating places, with the three youngest, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi at the back, Ken and Leo in the middle and N at the front with their manager.

ten minutes into the drive most of them were fast asleep, apart from Leo who couldn't seem to fall asleep, so he put his headphones on and went to listening to some music. Leo's eyes wandered around the car and landed onto Ken.

hes so cute, Leo thought. His soft skin, amazing jawline and that beautiful nose. Leo never understood why Ken didn't like his nose, he remembered various occasions where Ken thought Leo wasn't listening and would complain about how big he thought his nose was, Leo didn't agree with his complaints though.

"what are you staring at?" 

Leo jumped and soon realized that N had woken up. He kept quiet hoping N would drop the question.

"don't ignore me Leo! you were staring at Ken weren't you?" N asked with a serious look

"no" Leo replied quietly, N sighed

"Leo there's no point in hiding it, the others may not have noticed it but I've seen the looks you give him, and recently you've smiled more at Kens little antics, and please don't say you weren't staring at him just now, i saw you!"

Leo stared at N

"fine, so i was looking at him, doesn't mean i like him or anything"

"why do you say that? from what i can see you really like him"

Leo bit his lip

"i cant like him, we're both guys AND vixx members, it wouldn't work" N's face softened and he climbed to the back and sat in between the two

"look Leo, there's nothing wrong with you liking another guy, its perfectly normal! and wouldn't work my ass! you like him and if I'm not mistaken hes taken quite a liking to you too, there's no reason as to why it shouldn't work and i promise you it will have no effect on us as a group"

Leo hugged N tightly, surprising him. 

"thank you! that really helps" Leo pulled away and N saw a genuine big smile on his face

"im glad i could help" he replied "think about what i said, and by the way i think you and Ken would make a cute couple!" N ruffled Leo's hair and climbed back into the front feeling happy that he could help a fellow VIXX member.

The rest of the car journey was filled with silence as everyone had fallen asleep, even the manager was tired out, making the drive back to the dorm longer than expected.

---

i wrote this in french today and typed it up just now, be happy im wasting my school time JUST for you guys!! <333 xox (french was boring anyways...)