1

( also you will take Nightkit point of view because she becomes leader in the future then it's someone else )

I squeak and squeak as I'm trying to find mom. Mom! I try saying but squeak and then something wet and gentle leads me to something soft and good smelling so I bite into it. Once I ate some food I get tired and yawn. "Shhh go to sleep little ones" so I rest my head next to what seems like my siblings because of their faint scent that smells just like mom. I sigh as I quickly fall asleep and fall into pleasant dreams  about these dreams about white glowing cats and one tom that looks almost like me walks up and smiles. "You have so much of a future ahead of you little one just remember never to give up" he says calm and nuzzles me gently as he fades away and I wake up. I try opening my eyes but fail so I try finding my mom again.

~~Timeskip 10 days~~

I wake up from a dream about chasing a mouse along with a Tom and she cat. We were laughing until I fell and everything goes dark and I wake up. I sigh heavily as I open my eyes. I can open my eyes but can never see anything until this morning! I look around and see mom. She so beautiful she has a long tail like me and beautiful emerald green eyes. I squeak as I stumble over to mom and squeak as I smile and she looks down at me. "First one up...and *gasp* YOUR EYES THEY ARE OPEN" she says excited and nuzzles me gently and I squeak happily as I nuzzle her and sit next to her. "My little warrior has finally opened her eyes" she licks my head and I squeak again as my siblings that look nothing like me wake up and open their eyes too but can't seem to see anything...what's wrong with them or...me?